Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission planning maps SOLVED...

briansci

Reaction score
Hi all, first post. I have searched for and cannot find any answers to this. I just received the Enterprise 6K a few days ago. Got the firmware updates completed and am now checking out some of the features. When I open a new mission I am getting a blank screen with no map. I see an icon as to my location and can touch the screen to set up a waypoint but there is no map to view. I am sure this is somthing simple I am overlooking but all mission vidios on youtube just show the maps appering..

Solved: go to camera, settings, general and switch to Mapbox.
did this and it is working fine..
can't believe I could not find this in a google search.. :)

Thanks for the help!
Brian

Last edited:
Hi all, first post. I have searched for and cannot find any answers to this. I just received the Enterprise 6K a few days ago. Got the firmware updates completed and am now checking out some of the features. When I open a new mission I am getting a blank screen with no map. I see an icon as to my location and can touch the screen to set up a waypoint but there is no map to view. I am sure this is somthing simple I am overlooking but all mission vidios on youtube just show the maps appering..

Thanks for the help!
Brian
Also, thought a pic would help and getting warning gimbal not ready to fly.

16429626969056659829912831229182.jpg

Solved: go to camera, settings, general and switch to Mapbox.
did this and it is working fine..
can't believe I could not find this in a google search.. :)

Thanks for the help!
Brian
Hello, I'm having the same issue but, I don't see Mapbox under General. What version is your controller v1 or v2?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain