Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission Planning on Smart Controller

John Lord

Reaction score
When I try to plan a Polygon Mission on the Smart Controller off-line i.e. I am not at the location where I will fly the mission, I move the map to the location I want, only to have the map return to my current location. This sort of defeats the idea of planning a mission in advance. Is there a way to stop the map jumping back to my current location? I did not have this issue in the past so I can only guess it is a feature Autel have added in a software update.

When I try to plan a Polygon Mission on the Smart Controller off-line i.e. I am not at the location where I will fly the mission, I move the map to the location I want, only to have the map return to my current location. This sort of defeats the idea of planning a mission in advance. Is there a way to stop the map jumping back to my current location? I did not have this issue in the past so I can only guess it is a feature Autel have added in a software update.
I had the same problem you had. I haven't used it in i while and never noticed.
When I turn off GPS, WiFi and Location and put it in Airplane mode the Map stays were I put it and doesn't return to home.
Then I was able to create the Way point or Polygon I want .
I hope this is what you need and works for you.

Reactions: EBEPLS

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy