Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mapping Waypoints...auto-stich at the end?

Ram

Reaction score
I was trying to map a property and I believe that after all the photos taken, the Autel Explorer stich all together like a Google map. I get only hundred of pics. Isn't a function at the end of the process, like when it create a lapse pics?

No. If you wish to create an orthomosaic stitching, you would have to use a software that does just that.

Thanks. Any suggestion for a cheap one? Probably free?

Do you have a 8k or Pro(6k)? I ask because you can get a free year license to Pix4Dreact if you bought the Pro or Dual.

Outside of that, you can use WebODM, which is free and open source. It's a bare to install and use if you are not technically inclined. They do offer an installer for $57(one time purchase) that makes things easier to use and they use the funds to help fund the project.

Do you have a 8k or Pro(6k)? I ask because you can get a free year license to Pix4Dreact if you bought the Pro or Dual.

Outside of that, you can use WebODM, which is free and open source. It's a bare to install and use if you are not technically inclined. They do offer an installer for $57(one time purchase) that makes things easier to use and they use the funds to help fund the project.

Actually I bought tthe 6K Pro. Didn't hear about that free license. I will look up. Thanks.

Actually I bought tthe 6K Pro. Didn't hear about that free license. I will look up. Thanks.

It may just be the rugged bundle. Here's the link here from @advexure

It may just be the rugged bundle. Here's the link here from @advexure

Correct, the free 1-year license to Pix4Dreact only comes with Pro and Dual Rugged Bundles. If you are looking to purchase a subscription to any Pix4D software feel free to shoot us a DM or email the Advexure sales team and mention you are an AutelPilots forum member and they will be able to provide you with forum member discount.

Maps made easy is an affordable alternative and can even be free if you limit the number of pictures to upload.

Pix 4D react seems to be only useful as a 2d map. Anyone else give more input into this?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga