Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Look out for differences in your EVO 2 Standard, Pro / Rugged Bundle and Dual Rugged Bundle orders....

Hawaii Drone Imaging

Reaction score
Website
www.hawaiidroneimaging.com
Hello all. Recently made a purchase of the E2Pro Rugged Bundle. After placing my order, I went to another vendors site and they had the same aircraft bundle, same price.

I looked in the "what's in the box" section of their ad and it had a CAR CHARGER and a BATTERY CHARGING HUB included with the other Rugged Bundle items. I quickly emailed my supplier and showed them this.

My supplier contacted Autel and verified what was included in the Rugged Bundles. Autel sent my supplier the CURRENT packing list for all the bundle sets. (dated April 21). There IS NOT a car charger or charging hub in any of the Rugged Bundles except for the E2 Dual 640 Rugged packages. I've attached copies of the packing list that my supplier got from Autel as of this afternoon.

Another addition is that Autel is including a 32GB U3 SD Card in the Standard and Rugged Bundles now also! Good luck with what "batch" you get...

Don't get me wrong, if your supplier is advertising it is included, you might try to hold them to their word..lol

Standard Package (as of April 21)
E2 8k and 6k Standard Packages.jpg

Rugged Packages (as of April 21)
E2 8k 6k and Dual 640 Rugged Packages.jpg

For more information please visit: www.suaveimagery.com
Insta: sUAVe Imagery (@suaveimagery) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:
Yeah, the price increase was a surprise. I ordered mine from a small vendor a couple of weeks ago and it was $1995, now it's $2095 there and almost all other vendors I see, with the Rugged bundle not mentioning the Car Charger or Hub. One major vendor still has it for 1995 tonight, and their description shows the Car Charger and Hub. I took a screen shot and placed an order there, too. We'll see what happens.

Glad at least I pre-ordered, the price on Wellbots is up $100, my invoice remains the same.
Me too.. i pre-ordered on Wellbots... and if you look their website it shows the box includes car charger and charging hub... but looks like it is a misleading information. Rugged bundle its only the hard case and 1 extra battery.
I took a screenshot on the page and will argue with them...

they are saying they will be shipping mid may.. lets see... :-(

Autel sent a letter to dealers in mid April stripping the rugged bundles down and raising prices $100. Some dealers did not update the info or pictures. Not near the deal it was before and really only worth it if you want the OEM hard case.

Autel sent a letter to dealers in mid April stripping the rugged bundles down and raising prices $100. Some dealers did not update the info or pictures. Not near the deal it was before and really only worth it if you want the OEM hard case.
Well... its 200.00 more but just the additional battery is 199... so you the case is free... I think its worth it...

anyone know why this delay and when they will start shipping...?

Well... its 200.00 more but just the additional battery is 199... so you the case is free... I think its worth it...

I sent an email to my distributor yesterday asking for an update, will post once they get back to me. Last update was mid-April and stated that it was on the slow boat from China to their warehouse in the U.S.

Actually $300, more so no the case is not free.

Me too.. i pre-ordered on Wellbots... and if you look their website it shows the box includes car charger and charging hub... but looks like it is a misleading information. Rugged bundle its only the hard case and 1 extra battery.
I took a screenshot on the page and will argue with them...

they are saying they will be shipping mid may.. lets see... :-(

I also took a screenshot of this. They should be honoring it as this was one of the deciding factors of why I gave them my business. If it doesn't come with the car charger or the charging hub I'll just fight for the charging hub as a compromise. Don't use the car charger anyways.

Reactions: atosetto
I also took a screenshot of this. They should be honoring it as this was one of the deciding factors of why I gave them my business. If it doesn't come with the car charger or the charging hub I'll just fight for the charging hub as a compromise. Don't use the car charger anyways.
Just so you know I received my rugged bundle last week. It came in the new GPC case which is much better then the black one that was advertised some weeks ago.

Car charger and charging hub not present as we talked...
I contacted them and they sent the charging hub (which I received 2 days ago) and refund me 89.00 for the car charger.

So, even with the error on the website, Wellbots is being completely honest. 5 stars for them.

Just so you know I received my rugged bundle last week. It came in the new GPC case which is much better then the black one that was advertised some weeks ago.

Car charger and charging hub not present as we talked...
I contacted them and they sent the charging hub (which I received 2 days ago) and refund me 89.00 for the car charger.

So, even with the error on the website, Wellbots is being completely honest. 5 stars for them.
What about the third battery that was pictured in the earlier bundles?

Just got off chat with Wellbots. They refunded me $168 for the charging hub and the car charger without any hesitation. I then purchased the charging hub from their website and they gave me free shipping as well. They have excellent customer service and I will be purchasing more from them in the future!

The reason he didn't send out the hub to me and just refund the car charger is for warranty purposes which makes sense. I'm a very happy customer!

Last edited:
Finally got my E2 Pro bundle today!!! Very happy with the case and aircraft. No extra goodies in the box though..lol..purchased the extra batt and car charger separately.

Do note guys/gals, these cases are top notch. The body is manufactured by SKB. I have a coupe of gun cases made by them. SOLID!!! I think it's well worth the $$$.

Reactions: advexure

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain