Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Look out for differences in your EVO 2 Standard, Pro / Rugged Bundle and Dual Rugged Bundle orders....

Yeah, the price increase was a surprise. I ordered mine from a small vendor a couple of weeks ago and it was $1995, now it's $2095 there and almost all other vendors I see, with the Rugged bundle not mentioning the Car Charger or Hub. One major vendor still has it for 1995 tonight, and their description shows the Car Charger and Hub. I took a screen shot and placed an order there, too. We'll see what happens.

Well, the Thermal dual package went up by about $1500, now $10K! I wish Autel would give some reasoning... of course part of it is the new tariffs, but that only accounts for part of it I'm sure.

Well, the Thermal dual package went up by about $1500, now $10K! I wish Autel would give some reasoning... of course part of it is the new tariffs, but that only accounts for part of it I'm sure.
The camera is $8,000 and change. The whole drone is $10,000.

I thought when the Dual was first announced it came in two resolutions? The lower resolution one was around the $8000 and the higher resolution one which cannot be shipped to some countries was around $10000.
Might be wrong as both are out of my price range. :rolleyes:

Reactions: PingSpike
I thought when the Dual was first announced it came in two resolutions? The lower resolution one was around the $8000 and the higher resolution one which cannot be shipped to some countries was around $10000.
Might be wrong as both are out of my price range. :rolleyes:

I have not seen, or been quoted for the lower res camera because at the time of my inquiry they did not have even a release date.... apparently concentrating on the higher res. I would not bother to get anything lower than the high res cam anyway if I'm going to spend this much what's another grand or two! o_O

At CES Tim talks about how pricing could differ because of the legal paper work some countries have to go through. I know if I ordered one here in Canada they are not allowed to ship the higher one.
He talks about the price in this video and how it might differ.

These thermo cameras run under a different set of rules for export.

Attachments

• flir-ax5-series-export-fact-sheet.pdf
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
Hello all. Recently made a purchase of the E2Pro Rugged Bundle. After placing my order, I went to another vendors site and they had the same aircraft bundle, same price.

I looked in the "what's in the box" section of their ad and it had a CAR CHARGER and a BATTERY CHARGING HUB included with the other Rugged Bundle items. I quickly emailed my supplier and showed them this.

My supplier contacted Autel and verified what was included in the Rugged Bundles. Autel sent my supplier the CURRENT packing list for all the bundle sets. (dated April 21). There IS NOT a car charger or charging hub in any of the Rugged Bundles except for the E2 Dual 640 Rugged packages. I've attached copies of the packing list that my supplier got from Autel as of this afternoon.

Another addition is that Autel is including a 32GB U3 SD Card in the Standard and Rugged Bundles now also! Good luck with what "batch" you get...

Don't get me wrong, if your supplier is advertising it is included, you might try to hold them to their word..lol

Standard Package (as of April 21)
View attachment 6726

Rugged Packages (as of April 21)
View attachment 6727

For more information please visit: www.suaveimagery.com
Insta: sUAVe Imagery (@suaveimagery) • Instagram photos and videos
well on the two places where i got my eyes on are still showing the same price.View attachment 6729View attachment 6730View attachment 6730

paying with paypall just in case.
I ordered the boundle but it come with only one extra battery.

that's the step in your shopping which helps you determine which seller to purchase from
Lol ya it's true. I'm not familiar with any in a state. So I chose empire drone. Over a month now still haven't received a case to complete the boundle I paid April.

:( that kind of sucks. I presumed you've already contacted Empire Drone and queried them on the expected shipment of your missing case?

:( that kind of sucks. I presumed you've already contacted Empire Drone and queried them on the expected shipment of your missing case?
Lol ya several times. And always some promises made. 3 days ago finally shipped.vBut one think . When I received a first shipment I paid a full duty and tax. Now just a box coming but made me pay a duty and tax az again. This is also the from company's fault. Away the Sipes to me. My Evo 2 now is cost me a tot of 3200$ Can. Empire drone send me a request for how I like there service lol. Oh brother just stay away.

I hope, at least, that they sent you the larger rugged case (for US market) instead of the slightly smaller one

I hope, at least, that they sent you the larger rugged case (for US market) instead of the slightly smaller one
Woow just get a note from ups. Can’t delivery the case cause the shipper Empire drone only put this address on a package Vancouver Canada. so here goes did you recommend them? The worse company as ever.. I paid the duty and tax already twice so far. If it’s go back a package then coming a triple payment. Soon this drone cost me 4000$.

Just so happens I received autobot email advertisement from Empire Drone yesterday so I will use the opportunity to let them know that I've chosen not to buy from them based on what I read of their shipping issues I read on the Autel forum.

I try to be fair and take things with a grain of salt when reading customer's complaints over the internet. Lucifer's nightmares had a ring of credibility to them so I opted to accept them at face value (in support). He should not have had to deal with this level of horrible service

Last edited:
Just so happens I received autobot email advertisement from Empire Drone yesterday so I will use the opportunity to let them know that I've chosen not to buy from them based on what I read of their shipping issues I read on the Autel forum
I just called ups to correct the address. Empire drone also sent me an email claiming it’s is the address I giving to them. Lol but why is my first shipment is arrived in my correct address then. The second is not. That just ignorant like they are the best and it’s all my problem. Several other stores are there with outstanding costumer service and prices.. Normally I use B&H for shopping.

I’m just still curious what will be in a package. Good possibility it’s not the Evo case. Lol.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller