Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live Deck v2

Ferg

Reaction score
Does anyone have any hot tips to connect the Live Deck v2 to a smart controller or cell phone? Tried last night for almost two hours. I just need to get the flight data box of the feed.

Thanks,
Bart

Update: I had a firmware issue on smart controller. All fixed.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any hot tips to connect the Live Deck v2 to a smart controller or cell phone? Tried last night for almost two hours. I just need to get the flight data box of the feed.

Thanks,
Bart

Update: I had a firmware issue on smart controller. All fixed.
Hello I'm stuck on this issue. The Autel video looks like you just connect cable and vola! settings page. But doesn't work for me. Can ewe discuss further here or email?

My issue was I missed a firmware update that had come out in January (I think) that allowed communication with the Live Deck. Then, yes with the cable connected, it worked perfectly.

My issue was I missed a firmware update that had come out in January (I think) that allowed communication with the Live Deck. Then, yes with the cable connected, it worked perfectly.
Sorry, I still have questions. Did you have the drone on Or should it be just the controller and LD2? Should you have Autel Explorer running or be in Android system? Is there a preferred power on sequence? I think I’ve tried all combinations … except the correct one I guess.

Sorry, I still have questions. Did you have the drone on Or should it be just the controller and LD2? Should you have Autel Explorer running or be in Android system? Is there a preferred power on sequence? I think I’ve tried all combinations … except the correct one I guess.
I get the video feed no problem, but I’m trying to connect to get the LD settings page come up.

Can anyone help me out getting my FPV goggles to work with an Autel Evo 2 640T V3? i have a live deck, fat shark scout goggles as well as a pair of view optix 720 goggles.
The View optix has an HDMI in port, but unsure of the rest.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan