Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Connect evo max 4t to live deck 2

jfuertes

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Is it possible to connect the evo max 4T drone to the live deck 2? I have tried pushing double click to the power button of the drone and it connects to the remote controller but not to live deck 2.
And could you tell me if is it possible get out the drone image and sensors data to other device using live deck 2, using usb HDMI or ehernet outputs.

Thank you very much

hi there what functions do you get out of the livedeck, mine will not pair while searching for a solution I found a notice that they have dropped support for it

hi there what functions do you get out of the livedeck, mine will not pair while searching for a solution I found a notice that they have dropped support for it
Yes. I was told by Autel that the live deck will not work with the max 4 t as advertised. I bought at preordered 3-23 and 1st was ( lied to) told 6-23 that later firmware would make it available....later told it won't. I sent the live deck back with Return authorization for a refund and am still waiting for going on 4 months! Nightmare

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout