Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live Deck 2 Questions

benos

Reaction score
Ok, so i have received the Live Deck 2 and i'm have some problems connecting it...

The HDMI out works fine.

When i connect to my Smart Controller with USB cable it does nothing but try to charge the Smart Controller from the Live Deck? seems weird that it want to charge the controller? with out the ability to connect Smart Controller I can not setup Ethernet for RSTP Streaming.

Tried to connect IOS device to Live Deck with USB to lighting and can not make that work. Live Deck tries to charge the IOS device as well.

Ok, so i have received the Live Deck 2 and i'm have some problems connecting it...

The HDMI out works fine.

When i connect to my Smart Controller with USB cable it does nothing but try to charge the Smart Controller from the Live Deck? seems weird that it want to charge the controller? with out the ability to connect Smart Controller I can not setup Ethernet for RSTP Streaming.

Tried to connect IOS device to Live Deck with USB to lighting and can not make that work. Live Deck tries to charge the IOS device as well.
Suggest you go here: How to use Live Deck 2?
You do not connect the LD to the RC, it is paired along with the drone.

Last edited:
The only reason I want to connect the controller to the Live Deck is that is how configure the Live Deck, I am wanting to view Live Deck from IOS device.
I need to setup RTSP address or can I plug in IOS device to Live Deck and view with APP.

Any update on the livedeck 2 saga
I’ve looked again and my livedeck software v is 1.0.0.21
when I attempt to update I get a update failed notification , i cannot find any info on what the latest version is
Cheers Kerry

Well googled end of support and found a June 23 notification just got to build a case for a section 75 to get my money back from the respected manufacturer

Attachments

• IMG_1190.png
    IMG_1190.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: DroneRat
Hello again just wondering if anyone is using a live deck 2 and if so have all the advertised functions been installed ( Wi-Fi) multi phone support etc
Thanks k

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo