Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live Deck

Reaction score
Ethernet connection, trouble V1, VLC message, could not connect to IP:xxx.xxx. code 554 with no video feed to laptop connected devise. Always worked, until recently last two months. Autel support confirms, no problem with live deck.
Any ideas.

Please tell us what OS and how you got Live Deck 1 working with Ethernet in the first place. It is known to have been an issue that Ethernet did not work reliably (or at all) with Live Deck 1-- or at least not in the 2 years I've been flying my AE2 Pro (with and without a Live Deck)

Please tell us what OS and how you got Live Deck 1 working with Ethernet in the first place. It is known to have been an issue that Ethernet did not work reliably (or at all) with Live Deck 1-- or at least not in the 2 years I've been flying my AE2 Pro (with and without a Live Deck)
Concur, have never been able to get my live decks to worth with Ethernet either, interested to hear more.

Have you had any success with this? I just bought the Autel deck v1. I’m getting worried here. Let me know if you have had any success. Thanks!

No luck with Ethernet. Seems to be a problem with the server not allowing the live deck signal to feed. Have tried various servers, T-Mobile, Spectrum, Cox, ATT all have same results, code 554. I have no idea why for over 6 months everything works great, and now nothing. Sent my live deck to Autel and they updated the firmware and said they had not problem using the Ethernet Connection on my live deck.

I have solved the problem by using hdmi to a separate monitor, Since hdmi input to my laptop
is not allowed on Apple.

No luck with Ethernet. Seems to be a problem with the server not allowing the live deck signal to feed. Have tried various servers, T-Mobile, Spectrum, Cox, ATT all have same results, code 554. I have no idea why for over 6 months everything works great, and now nothing. Sent my live deck to Autel and they updated the firmware and said they had not problem using the Ethernet Connection on my live deck.

I have solved the problem by using hdmi to a separate monitor, Since hdmi input to my laptop
is not allowed on Apple.
Thank you for posting your message. I was actually getting worried that this thread was dead and that no one would respond any more. Thank you for posting what you did.

Have you had any success getting the Live Deck to show up on a social media platform like Facebook?

I have not tried social media for a long time. My
Primary use of the live deck is for real time client viewing of their site, not for release to social media.
Thanks Ed

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy