Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lens filters

YES they do, have been talking to them for a while now and they are ready for sale very soon. All depends on what and which ones they offer us as a package. All companies always add one that is vertually useless

I was referring to the Karma. It looks like it might really be released on the 19th though. Only time will tell.
they are going to show it on the 19th finally get to see it . but personal don't care going with the egg

Yes they have really held off on that one but what amazes me even more is how well they have stopped anyone from seeing pics of it before the release. That is unless i have missed seeing them.

Yes they have really held off on that one but what amazes me even more is how well they have stopped anyone from seeing pics of it before the release. That is unless i have missed seeing them.
nope hasn't been any pics of it

I don't think you can go wrong with Polar, and that's what I use with my Phantom. I have the freewell's from my X-Star. They are Ok, but my Polar's are much nicer.

I wanna get the Freewell filters, but don't know if it's quite worth it, since i'm hardly doing any scenic recordings. I mostly use the camera to see where i'm flying :)

Good point heykool. So many variations with filters. Not many choices as to how to buy them either. It's either we have to buy a set (what they offer) OR buy a few sets, either way there will always be filters in the kits we wont use. Would be nice if we could buy them individually without the rip off price. Guess it's a business and profit is it's main focus.

I wanna get the Freewell filters, but don't know if it's quite worth it, since i'm hardly doing any scenic recordings. I mostly use the camera to see where i'm flying :)
heard the polar pro ones where nicer

IMO Paul is right on the money. I have polar pro's for my P3, and Freewells for my XSP. Hands down the polar pros are much better. Just yesterday I struggled getting the FW filter off the camera. They bind up all the time, but this time it was especially bad.

So you can see a difference RJ? Better as in build quality or glass quality mate?

IMO, the big difference is in the build quality. The glass looks very similar to me.
I am using both Polarpro & Freewell without any doubt Freewell is more better as soon as you say glass look similar which mean you did not even make comparison between them , Just make weight comparison between them & you will know the difference. Polarpro ND 8 give little vignette & ND16 gives horrible vignette.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials