Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Solar filters for Evo2 6k

RPM

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company who makes solar filters for the 6k? Can anyone recommend solar filters for the Evo2 6k

Does anyone know of a company who makes solar filters for the 6k? Can anyone recommend solar filters for the Evo2 6k

What is your definition of solar filter? Do you mean ND filters, graduated filters, or UV filters? The EVO already has a UV filter installed, most users don't need ND filters, CPL filters are an even bigger waste of money, and graduated filters are the worst of the lot 99% of the time. Just expose properly using whatever settings work best for you, here is a good starting point, and keep it simple.

If you're asking about a solar filter for the eclipse, wide angle lenses don't need a filter because the sun is pretty small in wide angle. If you use a telephoto lens or look at the sun with your eyes, you need a solar filter. Any Baader solar film will work, you can find the solar film online but the eclipse is Monday so you may not have time. You can also find phone camera filters in many stores near the path of totality, you can possibly adapt those to a drone.

Reactions: RPM
So my fellow pilots. I couldn’t find a solar filter for my Evo 2 6k. So I constructed a Mcgyver move. Lol. Hope it works. I picked up solar glasses to watch the eclipse and cut out to size the filter to my clear lens… hope it works. 🤞🏼

Reactions: garycsan

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dandandan