Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just got the EVO

Flip

Reaction score
Website
flipmeisters.com
Waited almost 2 months for it. I need to take the FAA commercial drone pilots license exam as I plan on doing commercial farm planting and harvesting video's plus use it for scouting my fields and maybe some game tracking on my northern Michigan property.

Waiting for the Lifthor tablet mount to arrive and a shushade. Got a Lenovo Tab 10HD (Andriod) to use with the EVO. at 70 years old I need all the image I can get...

I won't fly it until I get the LifThor and take my license exam.

Was going to buy another firearm but my toolbox is full enough so I went the drone route instead.

Thanks everyone. The Evo came with a 32 gig sd card, I'm going to up it to a 64 gig Class 10 and take the 32 and put it in my Lenovo. I really like the Lenovo. I switched me cell phone to it as well

Reactions: Probass
Congrats on the recent acquisition which will be a nice complement to your firearms. Now you have a new target! ?....bad joke.

Enjoy the new bird, and safe flying.

Reactions: Flip
Congrats on the recent acquisition which will be a nice complement to your firearms. Now you have a new target! ?....bad joke.

Enjoy the new bird, and safe flying.
Thank you. Waiting for the LifThor to arrive so I can mount my Lenovo Tab10 and I had my wife order me a couple micro SD cards yesterday as well. Guess they are addicting, my cousin found out I bought it, came over, checked it out and ordered one for himself. Knowing him, he ordered the Evo II with the Flir setup. I have a rifle mounted ATN thermal imaging scope on a 22-250 Remington and it's fantastic. Nice wild hog rifle, good for Yotes too.

Reactions: advexure
Thank you. Waiting for the LifThor to arrive so I can mount my Lenovo Tab10 and I had my wife order me a couple micro SD cards yesterday as well. Guess they are addicting, my cousin found out I bought it, came over, checked it out and ordered one for himself. Knowing him, he ordered the Evo II with the Flir setup. I have a rifle mounted ATN thermal imaging scope on a 22-250 Remington and it's fantastic. Nice wild hog rifle, good for Yotes too.
Is that to shoot down your cousin's drone? ?

Reactions: tealsmoke57
Is that to shoot down your cousin's drone? ?
My other hobby. I hunt all over the United States. Been hunting for 40 years now and I shoot 50 foot indoor competition small bore pistol too.

Like I said (I think at least), was going to buy another firearm but my toolbox is full enough so I got the Autel instead.

Compared to a firearm, at least the ones I buy, the Evo was a cheap date. I can spend upwards of 5000 bucks on a rifle and optics for it.

Got a little bit of everything in the freezer, from Whitetail Deer to bear to Elk to Mule Deer. I believe my wife has had enough mounts on the walls too. Just missed a Maine Moose tag a few weeks ago. I've always wanted to hunt Moose. Been told the meat is very good.

I'll most likely use the EVO on my northern Michigan property to scout deer too. Should be interesting watching them from above.

Never shot anything but wild game and paper targets.

I'd be very unhappy if anyone shot my drone but then I don't plan on invading anyone's personal space with it anyway.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain