Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Issue with maps loading at startup

Dhoneycutt

Reaction score
Autel newbie here. I have the Evo 2 pro v.3 WTH the smart controller. On the initial flight, the controller wouldn’t bring up the photo maps of my location. I tried the GPS and hybrid maps and still nothing. Controller showed it reading 21 satellites so that’s not the issue. Since I do a lot of mapping with automatic flight controls, this is pretty important. Any suggestions?

Autel newbie here. I have the Evo 2 pro v.3 WTH the smart controller. On the initial flight, the controller wouldn’t bring up the photo maps of my location. I tried the GPS and hybrid maps and still nothing. Controller showed it reading 21 satellites so that’s not the issue. Since I do a lot of mapping with automatic flight controls, this is pretty important. Any suggestions?
Not entirely sure, but you may need to have the controller connected to the internet for it to load the maps the first time. It's just an android tablet really. Mine loaded fine, but I had it on the internet right when I bought it to check for updates.

--Chris

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo