Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Invest in an Android tab?

slvervper99

Reaction score
May have to invest in an android tablet, ever since that problematic iOS 11.2 update and the subsequent updates after that never got the Starlink app working as it should be - yes I am able to use the Starlink app again, but it have been glitchy at best.........it keeps telling me to either -calibrate the drone every time I turn it on, or that the battery is cold or the app intermittently disconnects. I get the calibration part - I know it's good practice to calibrate it, but the cold battery warning and the not detecting the SD card and the intermittent app disconnection even though the camera/drone is only about 5 feet away - just gets annoying.

I am a big Apple fan and have several iPads but recently I bought and Evo and decided to switch from my iPad mini 4 to something that would fit the controller clamp better. Another member here recommended the LG Style 3, which I bought on Amazon for about $120, and it works great! The 5.7" screen works perfectly in tandem with the controller screen and it is small and light to handle without skimping on a decent screen size. It is running Android 7 perfectly. Also, I notice it does not get hot at all like my iPad mini and iPad Pro do and overall, I am very pleased with this device and would recommend it highly. The built in, hidden stylus is a nice touch too and works great!

I am a big Apple fan and have several iPads but recently I bought and Evo and decided to switch from my iPad mini 4 to something that would fit the controller clamp better. Another member here recommended the LG Style 3, which I bought on Amazon for about $120, and it works great! The 5.7" screen works perfectly in tandem with the controller screen and it is small and light to handle without skimping on a decent screen size. It is running Android 7 perfectly. Also, I notice it does not get hot at all like my iPad mini and iPad Pro do and overall, I am very pleased with this device and would recommend it highly. The built in, hidden stylus is a nice touch too and works great!
Thanks, will look into it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials