Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problem with calibrating Gimbal on my Nano+

Teckelhut

Reaction score
Today while flying I got an error telling me to calibrate the gimbal. The fact that it was not responding was a dead give a way. Right after I received this drone, I calibrated everything before I flew. Everything calibrated and was happy. But this time it was different. This time it calibrated until 99% and then just stopped. I figured I would give it time but 15 minutes later it was still at 99% and the drone was starting to get hot due to poor air circulation. Before I asked it to calibrate I made sure that the app, the controller and the drone's battery was rebooted. And of course I removed the Gimbal cover. I take care of my things and this drone has been babied. Never crashed and always kept clean (meaning taking off and landing on a pad)

Figured it out. And since there is no delete for messages I will just reply here. It has been made known to me that sticky gimbals are common in the Nano+ and there is a way to fit it. Problem solved.

I finally determined the problem. I have a faulty gimbal. When calibrating a gimbal, according to the tutorial in the AutelSky app, the gimbal rotates around. I never paid attention to whether mine was doing that or not as I did not have the gimbal directed at me. Today I told it to calibrate while it faced me. The gimbal did not move at all. That also explains why it never moved when rotating the gimbal control wheel.

I have contacted Autel about this matter. I hope they get back with me. If they do not I will have to file a dispute with PayPal.

Reactions: ADOC

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout