Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No "Orbital" Mission under Mission Tab in Explorer APP?

flyingcarpent9

Reaction score
So, I see that the Explorer App does not have an "orbital" mission under the Mission Tab. It has a parallel and polygon mission option but not an orbital mission option.

Does this mean there is no way to do an Orbital Mission with the Explorer app?

I have the EVO II pro V3 system

Thanks!

So, I see that the Explorer App does not have an "orbital" mission under the Mission Tab. It has a parallel and polygon mission option but not an orbital mission option.

Does this mean there is no way to do an Orbital Mission with the Explorer app?

I have the EVO II pro V3 system

Thanks!
They are not under the MISSION tab, look here --> 'CAMERA' tab - tap 'MANUAL FLIGHT' (upper left of screen) - And you will see 'Intelligent Photo' screen with Manual Flight - Panorama - Hyperlapse - Orbit Hyperlapse - Dynamic Track - Smart Orbit - and Orbit - Note that 'Smart Orbit' and 'Orbit' are video.

They are not under the MISSION tab, look here --> 'CAMERA' tab - tap 'MANUAL FLIGHT' (upper left of screen) - And you will see 'Intelligent Photo' screen with Manual Flight - Panorama - Hyperlapse - Orbit Hyperlapse - Dynamic Track - Smart Orbit - and Orbit - Note that 'Smart Orbit' and 'Orbit' are video.
Thanks!
Well, I wonder why Autel Robotics told me they do have that option. They are so messed up.

Reactions: DroneRat

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan