Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I wish there were more Evo accessories ...

easyheimer

Reaction score
I absolutely love my Evo, but I wish there were more accessories for it. I think the only one I've seen was the lighting kit and that's severely overprices for what it is. I wonder if the Evo II will arrive with more accessories on the market.

I absolutely love my Evo, but I wish there were more accessories for it. I think the only one I've seen was the lighting kit and that's severely overprices for what it is. I wonder if the Evo II will arrive with more accessories on the market.
Yeah I hear ya. but foxfury does have this ;D3060 Light
for 59.00 so if you want two would be 120. or os.
Question how many flights do you have on your Evo, and problems?
Thanks

Reactions: easyheimer
Yeah I hear ya. but foxfury does have this ;D3060 Light
for 59.00 so if you want two would be 120. or os.
Question how many flights do you have on your Evo, and problems?
Thanks

I have 3 flights on it so far. No problem. Why do you ask?

Reactions: Paulf10
I'm still surprised there's no aftermarket props or extra camera mounts. Seems like everything other than the lights and the briefly lived Camera Vault case are items done through Autel. I know there's the GPC case, but that was done for Autel.

Seems like you can get a lot more for Yuneec drones, but did they really sell that many more Typhoons than Evo's?

Yuneec is a multinational company that has sold a good amount through out the world. Autel has only sold in the US, so there are less Autel drones out there than Yuneec drones. If you are going to invest, you will go for the bigger audience.

Yuneec is a multinational company that has sold a good amount through out the world. Autel has only sold in the US, so there are less Autel drones out there than Yuneec drones. If you are going to invest, you will go for the bigger audience.
They’ve had an official distributor and dealer network in New Zealand for some time. This includes a workshop and spare parts inventory. Three new dealers have recently been appointed in Australia, bringing the number to four.

Reactions: Paulf10 and Ansia
They’ve had an official distributor and dealer network in New Zealand for some time. This includes a workshop and spare parts inventory. Three new dealers have recently been appointed in Australia, bringing the number to four.
Yes, but that has been within the year. Yuneec has been around for a long time.

Reactions: Paulf10

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain