Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I cannot set/change max altitude - help?!

CactusJackSlade

Reaction score
Hello All,

Just setting up my new Evo II 640T v2.

I found where to change the maximum altitude from take off, but when I change it.... even if less than 400 ft I get a messeage about FAA's 400 foot limit and I need to accept responsibility etc. Well, there is NO button on my screen to acknowledge this?! (see screen shot).

I have tried scrolling up/down/sideways etc to no avail. If I hit my phones back button to get the notice to close, it does not save my new altitude.

I hae noticed a lot of overlap on my phones screen with the menue items. Is this a case where the button is there somewhere, but blocked/hidden due to the screen size/resolution of my phone?

Can anyone post a screen shot of where the "OK" button should be?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026-134146_Autel Explorer.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026-134146_Autel Explorer.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 15
Hello All,

Just setting up my new Evo II 640T v2.

I found where to change the maximum altitude from take off, but when I change it.... even if less than 400 ft I get a messeage about FAA's 400 foot limit and I need to accept responsibility etc. Well, there is NO button on my screen to acknowledge this?! (see screen shot).

I have tried scrolling up/down/sideways etc to no avail. If I hit my phones back button to get the notice to close, it does not save my new altitude.

I hae noticed a lot of overlap on my phones screen with the menue items. Is this a case where the button is there somewhere, but blocked/hidden due to the screen size/resolution of my phone?

Can anyone post a screen shot of where the "OK" button should be?

Thanks in advance!
I remember the same problem, and I think I finally found the "OK" on the screen, but it was very faint. Take it into a dark closet and see if you can see it.

SO..... if you have the font size on your device larger than normal the Autel Explorer App does NOT self scale the font. In my case it pushed the OK/CANCEL button out of view.

Simple fix but this is the ONLY App I have that has this issue?!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo