Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Help I phone pro max 13 dimming when using Auto sky app

Bite the bullet and get the 8" Tripltek with LifThor Mjolnir Combo Tablet Holder for Autel Nano and Lite. I tried four different mounts and found the LifThor was the only one I trusted, rock solid. I almost returned the Tripltek, from the manufacture they load the 'kitchen-sink' and the flight screen delay that caused was not acceptable, found a post about disabling all background apps and that fixed the issue. I have the DJI Smart controller but when I have to go long distances I use the standard DJI controllers and the Tripltek and yes that means buying two other tablet holders.

When I'm using my I phone pro max 13 with the Auto Sky app flying my Lite + the screen dims after about 3 min of flight time. It dims slightly at first the gets so dark it's hard to see. Anyone have a fix for this?
It’s not your phone! It’s Autel’s software program that is draining your battery. I fly both DJI and Autel. Absolutely no problem with my DJI products. Only Autel. One suggestion is to cover your light sensor on your iphone. It helps, but still dims. Autel fix this issue!!! Can’t fly blind!!!

get a new phone. i have that phone and it is notorious for dimming whenever it feels like it and sometimes so dark you cannot even read it in a dim room. i no longer use mobile phones with drone flight, tripltek tablets only.
Have both Autel and DJI products. Works great with DJI products, software of Autel is overloading and rapidly drains the battery and overheats the iphone battery . Cover the light sensor. Still dims, but it will get you back home. Autel dropped the ball on making this compatible with iphones.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dandandan