Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How to download footage from the drone to computer

hotavo

Reaction score
Sorry for the bother.
I don't know how to download from the drone itself without taking the sd card out. I tried plugging a usb cable into the back of the drone to no avail. Must the drone be switched on or any other step that I missed.
Please help once again.
TIA

Once you connect the micro usb cable to the drone, turn the drone on before connecting the other end to your pc. It will recognize it. Also remember to remove the gimbal guard.

Reactions: Autelguy
Lol "Also remember to remove the gimbal guard."

Now that's what I call a been there done that statement. :)

Reactions: DanielC
Sorry for the bother.
I don't know how to download from the drone itself without taking the sd card out. I tried plugging a usb cable into the back of the drone to no avail. Must the drone be switched on or any other step that I missed.
Please help once again.
TIA
The guys on this forum are amazing. Don't ever feel odd asking a question.

I had three different DJI Phantoms and I had to remove the Sd card from the drone and use a card reader to transfer the video files, it worked for me, but may have been not exactly correct?????

I had three different DJI Phantoms and I had to remove the Sd card from the drone and use a card reader to transfer the video files, it worked for me, but may have been not exactly correct?????
You do not need an SD Card reader. You didn't need one with the Phantom either.
I understand now.I used different micro cards so I was changing and reformatting a lot...thanks for the reply

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51