Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Here are more images that the evo do exists

Actually just received some Intel that the drone is ready to be released but that's they are waiting on google and apple to approve the app!! Any minute now!!

Can we get some photos of the case, both interior and exterior.... please and thank you.

You can't those are people who won at CES drawing and they where able to get the evo for free and early
I see. Thank you. I pre-ordered one through Carolina Dronz in January and I'm very anxious to have one as so many folks are. I live now vicariously through YouTube teasers and threads like this, LOL!

My Intel tells me that it's amazing he is on an NDA so I can't really say much lol but just know it's matter of hours before it becomes a shipping hot commodity lol

Actually just received some Intel that the drone is ready to be released but that's they are waiting on google and apple to approve the app!! Any minute now!!

I know a couple of Android developers, and Google approve or disapprove much of anything. But Apple can be nigh on impossible so if they want the applications to launch at the same time I will I can see that causing a delay.

Honestly if they Autel had just communicated with us, this launch would have been pretty smooth. Instead they are turning this product launch into a complete embarrassment..

Very true but the quality will turn it into a positive believe me my Intel said that this drone is very worth it

Whats with drone instruction manuals coming in the size of a matchbook these days?
Why even bother printing in size 3 font when you need a magnifying glass to read it?

But, glad to see it coming out....though it looks like the ANAFI may meet EVO's camera specs and
beat it on price point.

ANAFI

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
That ANAFI doesn't look to bad. I can see where the upward tilt could come in handy once in awhile not a deal maker on my part. But overall it looks pretty good Just like the EVO we need some real world testing.

If it was quality then why did the guy who won one get his already? You would think they would want his to be as good as everyones else would you not think?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791