Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Compatible Replacement for Evo 1 Gimbal?

Scorpio-Evo

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a new member here. I have an Evo 1, which I received last year. The craft, itself, flies without flaw, but the gimbal is a different story. It keeps trying to reset, but never stabilizes to a horizontal plane. I've also updated the firmware, replaced the cable as well as the gimbal module...all to no avail. So, I've been curious to know if there was a compatible gimbal that will mount on the Evo 1...whether it's another manufacturer's equipment or something "universal". Have any of you experimented with such an idea?

Thanks

If memory serves me, when the Evo1 was new, this was a software issue. I would call Autel and ask them.

If memory serves me, when the Evo1 was new, this was a software issue. I would call Autel and ask them.
Thanks for chiming in. You are indeed correct in that it's supposed to be a software issue. But even after I updated the firmware, the problem still exists. And not knowing the dron's history, I'm led to believe that it probably had a crash...hence, the gimbal issue.

Mine does the same thing, it keeps trying to calibrate but it never stabilizes at any time. I replaced the flexible one from another gimbal that I got from a broken drone and it only gives an image, how could you update the firmware, which I haven't been able to do either, mine is an evo 1 .

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo