Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Lite Plus Camera

Kang021

Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently using the EVO Lite Plus in South Korea. Until now, I've only used DJI products, but I've recently switched to EVO for the first time. I've noticed that the photos and videos seem to be out of focus and somewhat blurry. This is especially noticeable when capturing images of people, as their outlines appear blurred. Is this normal for the EVO Lite Plus?

I've had the same trouble. I'm still in the process of documenting each setting and noting the results. What I've found so far is that it's best to shoot in 4k video with HDR off. When I have it in 6k and/or HDR, it is ultra sharp and causes motion artifacts in playback. When zooming in, subject was blurry. Kind of annoying to have to make adjustments. Have used a Mini 3 Pro in the past and it just shot clear photos and videos by default. If anyone else has tips would love to hear them.

Reactions: RotoRanger
Hello, I'm currently using the EVO Lite Plus in South Korea. Until now, I've only used DJI products, but I've recently switched to EVO for the first time. I've noticed that the photos and videos seem to be out of focus and somewhat blurry. This is especially noticeable when capturing images of people, as their outlines appear blurred. Is this normal for the EVO Lite Plus?
I have been shooting with my my Lite+ for a year now and have not had this problem. Just about all I have done has been stills, not videos.

I am almost embarrassed to suggest this, but when the drone is shipped, the camera lens area is covered with a thin clear protective plastic that needs to be removed. It can be hard to see. I almost missed that when I received my drone. I’m sure you have checked this.

Good advice! However, I did remove all of the protective stickers. I think it is the camera itself. Others have commented on it as well. I might contact Autel and see if they are aware and if they have any forthcoming firmware updates. Thanks for trying to help!

Have the DJI Mavic 3, Air 3, and Mini 3 Pro to compare to. Hands down the Evo Lite+ has a superior camera. Sharper with better colors. But the DJI drones are better in every other way

Have the DJI Mavic 3, Air 3, and Mini 3 Pro to compare to. Hands down the Evo Lite+ has a superior camera. Sharper with better colors. But the DJI drones are better in every other way
Wondering if I have a defective camera. Do you have any specific camera settings that work best for you?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo