Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

help no connection

I have found conflicting advice regarding what to actually save to the SD card. One is to save just the zip file. Two is to save the unzipped/unpacked files directly to the SD card. ?????

I have found conflicting advice regarding what to actually save to the SD card. One is to save just the zip file. Two is to save the unzipped/unpacked files directly to the SD card. ?????
Follow Blade Stike's advice
Leave it in zip format

good day everyone! I own an EVO nano+ but can't seem to get it to start. I tried to turn over the tipe c cord, the different side, and reinstalled the sky application, it does not help. the drone is not updated, there is no refresh button on the screen, the drone writes no connected, blinks red. I tried to average manually, pressed the button on the drone twice and started the controller by pressing two keys, home and turn it on, the light blinks quickly, the remote makes a connection sound, then blinks red again. any ideas how to run it?

Many thanks, Lifeisfun. Followed the guideline, flashing the aircraft from the SD card completed in 10 minutes. I waited about 15 minutes to make certain that it had completed. Shut down the aircraft and RC. Removed the SD card and formatted it on my laptop. Reinstalled the SD card. Connected my iPad to the RC, booted up the RC and aircraft. Immediately knew that something was different, when Autel Sky started up, the color of the start button changed. I pressed start and the window opened and then there was a pop-up notifying that there was an update available. I started the update and it completed without a hitch. Shut down and rebooted everything and calibrated the IMU. Plan on performing a compass calibration in the morning and getting back to flying this fantastic drone.

Many thanks, Lifeisfun. Followed the guideline, flashing the aircraft from the SD card completed in 10 minutes. I waited about 15 minutes to make certain that it had completed. Shut down the aircraft and RC. Removed the SD card and formatted it on my laptop. Reinstalled the SD card. Connected my iPad to the RC, booted up the RC and aircraft. Immediately knew that something was different, when Autel Sky started up, the color of the start button changed. I pressed start and the window opened and then there was a pop-up notifying that there was an update available. I started the update and it completed without a hitch. Shut down and rebooted everything and calibrated the IMU. Plan on performing a compass calibration in the morning and getting back to flying this fantastic drone.
That's awesome! Congrats! You did it! :)

how to update via sd, I downloaded the firmware, do I need to save it on sd in zip format? Can you elaborate on how the update works?

yes, I just did as you wrote above, the drone was updated, blinking green quickly, and the remote too. rebooted the drone and the remote control, connected the phone, but after turning it on, the drone blinks red. I will try again. Firmware uploaded 1.3.26

yes, I just did as you wrote above, the drone was updated, blinking green quickly, and the remote too. rebooted the drone and the remote control, connected the phone, but after turning it on, the drone blinks red. I will try again. Firmware uploaded 1.3.26
Please be careful of loading from sd card. There is no app progress so you must watch the rear led.

Power on RC without mobile first. Then power craft on with file loaded on sd card. You will notice led rapid flashing green, DO NOT turn off until unit goes solid green for more than 5mins.

the drone was updated, did as it is written above, everything turned out, super!! now I start the drone, controller and mobile, the drone slowly blinks the green indicator. the application does not update, there is no connection

the drone was updated, did as it is written above, everything turned out, super!! now I start the drone, controller and mobile, the drone slowly blinks the green indicator. the application does not update, there is no connection
Did you try binding the drone to the controller? Did you try reversing the cable?

yes, I have tried reversing the cable, reinstalling the app, with no result. I tried to connect the drone and the controller manually, also without result. there is no update message when launching the application.

yes, I have tried reversing the cable, reinstalling the app, with no result. I tried to connect the drone and the controller manually, also without result. there is no update message when launching the application.
Well, I would probably try to flash the update again.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles