Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

help no connection

cappy

Reaction score
Help. new nano lite+, cannot connect controller to bird. using iPhone 11, camera works, app says controller not connected to nano lite. Autel just not answering calls.

sounds like you might have a cable problem. are you saying your nano+ (not nano lite+) is paired with your remote with an iphone attached and you can see the camera but the sky app is reporting "not connected?"

Flip the cable direction. Yes, even type C.
My phone only connects to data on one side and it's different with different cables. Try flipping both ends

sounds like you might have a cable problem. are you saying your nano+ (not nano lite+) is paired with your remote with an iphone attached and you can see the camera but the sky app is reporting "not connected?"
Have nano lite. Using the supplied controller to iPhone cable. Correct on situation as you outlined.

Flip the cable direction. Yes, even type C.
My phone only connects to data on one side and it's different with different cables. Try flipping both ends
Good man! solved the problem! flipped cable insert to controller. Immediately connected. Big thanks.

Help. new nano lite+, cannot connect controller to bird. using iPhone 11, camera works, app says controller not connected to nano lite. Autel just not answering calls.

Got it working! Reversed cable input to controller. (uplugged twisted and plugged back in) and system sprang to life. IPhone to controller cable supplied with Evo nano+ can be plugged in two ways. Only one way works. Big thanks to aryehb on this forum!

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem with my Nano+. Tried switching the cable and no joy. Called Autel, left phone number for a return call over a week ago. Sent an email to [email protected] as suggested by the recording when calling their number. No reply. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

I'm having the same problem with my Nano+. Tried switching the cable and no joy. Called Autel, left phone number for a return call over a week ago. Sent an email to [email protected] as suggested by the recording when calling their number. No reply. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.
Did you try testing the cable with different device?
Did you try using another USB-C to USB-C cable?

Thanks for your reply. The cable is a USB-C to lightning because I use an iPad. I've tried several cables, all with the same result. Since you mentioned a USB-C to USB-C cable, are you saying that I should connect the RC directly to the nano Plus?

Thanks for your reply. The cable is a USB-C to lightning because I use an iPad. I've tried several cables, all with the same result. Since you mentioned a USB-C to USB-C cable, are you saying that I should connect the RC directly to the nano Plus?
Oh, sorry, Android world here :)
On the bright side Apple will finally join the rest of the world using USB-C on phones starting next year.

Thanks for clarifying. I also have an Android tablet that I have tried, all with the same result.

Tried that, on both the Android and iOS devices. The only thing that may have caused this problem... About a week ago I received a pop up on my device that there was a firmware update. The update never completed, and I'm afraid that is what has bricked the aircraft.

Tried that, on both the Android and iOS devices. The only thing that may have caused this problem... About a week ago I received a pop up on my device that there was a firmware update. The update never completed, and I'm afraid that is what has bricked the aircraft.
Oh OK, you can try re-flashing using the microSD card, someone posted the files here.

I will try that after I finish charging the RC. Thanks again for your help, keeping fingers crossed.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles