Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello everyone! New Texan here with Evo Lite+

shuggins

Reaction score
Just wanted drop in and say hello! I've been a "DJI only" pilot for 7 years now and always was intrigued by the Autel scene. I'm so glad to finally own one! After only 3 flights, I'm super impressed by this drone. The night shots look amazing. Anyways, look forward to connecting around here and getting to know some of you!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: PakNheat380
Just a quick question to all... I realize this isn't the perfect thread to ask.... but, I'm a little concerned about Autel leaving the UAV prosumer space! Sounds like it's serious speculation and not 100% confirmed (right?)....but I finally skidded away (after 10 previous models) from DJI because I knew the people had had owned an Autel drone swear by them. Kinda like a cult following. Anyways, I got my Lite+ because of that, no geofencing, long battery life, full control of aperture (which my prized DJI Air2s does NOT have and you can tell some times by the blurry edges of pictures from higher elevation).

Anyways, I'm here (and not leaving), but I was so hoping there'd be a bit of an enthusiastic crowd here... and I'm worried people will leave the Autel world due to a sudden lack of support.

So the question: are you going to leave? I respect those that will reply: "I like my Autel - why would I upgrade or go elsewhere. Doesn't matter what Autel does."

I get that... but still, it's nice to have a vibrant community is all. And I worry that will dramatically diminish.

Just a quick question to all... I realize this isn't the perfect thread to ask.... but, I'm a little concerned about Autel leaving the UAV prosumer space! Sounds like it's serious speculation and not 100% confirmed (right?)....but I finally skidded away (after 10 previous models) from DJI because I knew the people had had owned an Autel drone swear by them. Kinda like a cult following. Anyways, I got my Lite+ because of that, no geofencing, long battery life, full control of aperture (which my prized DJI Air2s does NOT have and you can tell some times by the blurry edges of pictures from higher elevation).

Anyways, I'm here (and not leaving), but I was so hoping there'd be a bit of an enthusiastic crowd here... and I'm worried people will leave the Autel world due to a sudden lack of support.

So the question: are you going to leave? I respect those that will reply: "I like my Autel - why would I upgrade or go elsewhere. Doesn't matter what Autel does."

I get that... but still, it's nice to have a vibrant community is all. And I worry that will dramatically diminish.
Not anytime soon!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo