Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Lite+ Long Exposure

Dronelife

Reaction score
So I have had a few Autel drones and DJI. First i like to say i loved my first Evo so much i Don't even bother with DJI anymore.

Lets get to it. The Evo Lite+ has been a dream with the new camera. I have only had it about 2 months now. I finally figured out how to do long exposure with it 2 weeks ago. Let me tell you it was a night and day difference between the evo and the lite+. I was able to shoot a 8 second shot without any blur. It was beautiful. I got this drone for lightning photography. So 5 days ago we started getting some wicked t-storms in Florida and i brought the drone. The pro settings are gone! wtf? It's telling me an update is available, ok, so i update it. Still Pro settings are not there. WTF!. Am i going crazy here? Where are the pro settings for doing long exposure shots? can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220514-182546_AutelSky.jpg
    Screenshot_20220514-182546_AutelSky.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 20
They are now built into the normal shooting mode. You can adjust the settings on the bottoms of the screen as long as you aren't shooting AEB shots
Took me a while to figure that out. I also found it was glitchy on Note 10 plus. Where the menu is for pro is on the curve of the phone screen. So it's hard to get the menu up. once its up it won't save any settings if you have ear buds connected to phone. Anyway i stopped using the note once i got the new mount for my ipad. Now everything works great.

Reactions: Coleman_A
This was the first bolt of lightning i got once i figured out the pro settings. It's been the only one i was able to capture last week and it was an accident. I was still positioning for the shot when i clicked the camera button. So everything but the bolt came out as a blur. It's still cool and can't wait to catch that perfect bolt.

This was a storm about 40 miles away from me over Labelle, Fl.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1653361700617.jpg
    FB_IMG_1653361700617.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
Nice! Lightning photography is hard enough, let alone a drone haha. What mount did you find for the tablet? My pixel works fine but I need to have a phone handy to monitor the radar and stuff.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy