Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Heads up: X-Star batteries are back in stock

I would like to know without a GPS or compass how does that little arrow in the circle in Starlink app know where it is pointing?

So you are telling me if you need warranty work done on your tablet with it having been altered your warranty is not void? Thats great.[/QUOTE

I'd like to clarify there is a setting in this tablet which you can enable that allows you to download apps from outside the Amazon store this feature is called side loading.The point I was trying to make was as an option for $149.99 you can have a 10" HD tablet that works great with the starlink app if you follow the steps that I pointed out in another thread. Nothing more no other features.

0205181455_zpsd6fnjpfs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

I meant rooting your phone/tablet. It can be reversed.
NO, that can not be changed back. I would not do that unless you are will to lose the device if you encounter a problem

Would reinstalling the operating system not unroot it? Have no idea.

No, If you try to root your device and you make a mistake or encounter a problem in the process the device will lock up and it is now a paper weight. You can open Developer options on your phone also and this will give more options but it will also void any warranty. If you are a Tech minded person you might like tinkering around with that. That is why before I did a thing with the Kindle fire I made sure that it was not going to void my warranty because it's sole purpose was to run the Starlink app

Last edited:
No, If you try to root your device and you make a mistake or encounter a problem in the process the device will lock up and it is now a paper weight. You can open Developer options on your phone also and this will give more options but it will also void any warranty. If you are a Tech minded person you might like tinkering around with that.

I rooted my lenovo tab 3 and it was not to hard to do. I practice the rule Youtube and google is your best friend :)

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

NO, that can not be changed back. I would not do that unless you are will to lose the device if you encounter a problem
I've done it many many times. Yes you lose everything but it will be factory restored.
Yes you can "brick" while rooting but in most cases that can be fixed too.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
The reason I rooted my lenovo tab 3 was because the tablet and operating system was so cheap it did not allow the apps to store anything to the SDcard. You had to manually transfer files to gain space. Since space was only 16 GIGs storing to the SDcard was important. Once rooted I could run a program that told my apps to store files to the SDcard. Worked like a charm.
My DUrecorder was the main reason behind this. Video files it was storing was filling up that 16 GIGs real fast. :)

The reason I rooted my lenovo tab 3 was because the tablet and operating system was so cheap it did not allow the apps to store anything to the SDcard. You had to manually transfer files to gain space. Since space was only 16 GIGs storing to the SDcard was important. Once rooted I could run a program that told my apps to store files to the SDcard. Worked like a charm.
My DUrecorder was the main reason behind this. Video files it was storing was filling up that 16 GIGs real fast. :)
Many reasons to do it but yeah that is one very good reason. Also uninstalling apps installed by the manufacturer that you would never use (especially in this case, using it solely for the XSP). I rooted my Kindle Fire 7 so that I could load the google store and get starlink installed. After I found it worked like the IOS bad update I restored it to factory and sold it.
Don't want to hijack the thread on this. Could make a new thread if people want to talk about rooting/jailbreaking. I've done it for a few years on hundreds of phones and tablets.

UG03yi.jpg
8LPjws.jpg
AAjYqC.jpg
2PeeBu.jpg

Here are some of the photos that I took using the Kindle Fire. I think it was important to truly show that it in fact works great.

Many reasons to do it but yeah that is one very good reason. Also uninstalling apps installed by the manufacturer that you would never use (especially in this case, using it solely for the XSP). I rooted my Kindle Fire 7 so that I could load the google store and get starlink installed. After I found it worked like the IOS bad update I restored it to factory and sold it.
Don't want to hijack the thread on this. Could make a new thread if people want to talk about rooting/jailbreaking. I've done it for a few years on hundreds of phones and tablets.
I was under the impression that it was not possible but I am glad to see that it is

UG03yi.jpg
8LPjws.jpg
AAjYqC.jpg
2PeeBu.jpg

Here are some of the photos that I took using the Kindle Fire. I think it was important to truly show that it in fact works great.
There are many Kindle Fire tablets. Mine was a Kindle Fire 7 fifth generation (which does not like hooking up and working with the XSP). I hear the Kindle Fire HD's work fine.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE