Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Heads up: X-Star batteries are back in stock

I contacted Autel about batteries for our birds for the future, glad to see them in now. Here is Autels comment on the future of batteries:

Thank you for contacting Autel Robotics! It is true that we are no longer producing the X Star and X Star Premium. We are still selling all remaining new units and will honor their warranties. We plan to have batteries and all other accessories for the foreseeable future. Although we do not have any batteries in stock in our store, they are currently available through vendors like Amazon.com, and Best Buy. We will have additional stock added to our store and to these vendors soon.

Regards,

David Webster
Customer Support
AUTEL ROBOTICS
www.AutelRobotics.com

Good to know. All the speculation and expectation that Autel was "abandoning" existing owners was pretty difficult to imagine. No company that wants a successful future, will abandon it's past and present customers. Autel has worked extremely hard to serve and please their existing customers - which is what has gotten them this far. We have no reason to believe that the future won't be any different.

I just flew my XSP in the Cayman Islands (and out over the ocean) last week and I learned things about the aircraft, and even about Starlink which REALLY impressed me. Unfortunately, the winds were constantly strong when I was flying. However, the aircraft was rock solid, and didn't waver a bit in the wind. Still shots that were taken as the aircraft were hovering (in the wind) are perfect, and video that was shot shows no indication that any wind was blowing at all, even when I took the aircraft up to 2800 feet above the island! Another person who saw me flying told me that he has a Phantom, and 'there's no way he'd fly it in such strong winds.'

After all the positive experience I've had with my XSP, I can only imagine (and wish) how the EVO will fly.

The last of the XSPs on amazon are selling between $1600, and $2000.

Yes I see Best Buy here still has them for $900.00, but that won't last long.

Do you know if the P3 moters will work on the XSPs, I'm thinking stocking some spare parts.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised. They do look identical. It would be nice to know for sure.

Here is a old post by him on facebook about replacing them.

'After seeing vibrations on my videos 7 months ago.
I contacted Autel Robotics, they did the best they could, but too complicated to repair, and shipping costs from France to the US are too expensive!
So they almost offered me a new x-star wifi ...
One of the engines of my drone, had taken a shock
so I decided to repair my first drone, impossible to find engines for the X-star on the internet.
So I bought engines for DJI phatom 3, they fit very well.
And thanks to my friend Pascal, who did a good job to clean up all this.
My X-Star is flying again perfectly!"

Reactions: KentA
Yes I see Best Buy here still has them for $900.00, but that won't last long.

Do you know if the P3 moters will work on the XSPs, I'm thinking stocking some spare parts.
I have seen two people that said they do so.............. I can't and won't say they will for sure.

Speaking of Batteries, I had put my X-Star Premium away for the winter and read one has to verify or recharge them after 3 months I believe at 50% after 3 months or inactivity.
Would be nice to let other members know of this in case they forget. In fact even better if we could register here that our batteries are dormant and receive an email after roughly 3 months
to recharge with any affiliated information on batteries just for refreshing our memories. Would that be neat ?

Reactions: xspwhite
So does flying all winter long and rotating your batteries :)
I know winter is pretty hard on some us but we do have some very nice days to get out and take a spin around the block.

Best buys E-bay outlet was selling them for 79.99. But now I see they just bumped it up to 99.99............:mad:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill