Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Forward control problem

Moto67punk

Reaction score
I recently purchased an evo. I have flown dji’s in past and giving the evo a try, remote is calibrated, linked, the works, I have full control left,right, and rear however forward it will barely move. All sensors clean. Anyone have an idea of what I’m doing wrong? Also rise is super slow but to descent is fine. Ideas please...

Check in the remote settings it's set as standard and not precision - under flight control, I updated the firmware and the drone only flew at 7km/h (5mph). precision and speed setting were in place. you can change the precision speed or change to standard or if you like ludicrous. hehe.

Are you getting the obstacle avoidance warning on the RC? The red radar like indicators that something is in the way? Seems it is sensitive even at a fair distance.

Are you getting the obstacle avoidance warning on the RC? The red radar like indicators that something is in the way? Seems it is sensitive even at a fair distance.

I am not but I have even turned off obstacle Avoidance and still nothing can get no forward control

Check in the remote settings it's set as standard and not precision - under flight control, I updated the firmware and the drone only flew at 7km/h (5mph). precision and speed setting were in place. you can change the precision speed or change to standard or if you like ludicrous. hehe.

I am have this problem In all modes.

Well it sounds like you need to reach out to Autel support, go down the live chat route it MAY help! - hopefully :)

Good luck!

Absolutely disgusted over this.. I really hope autel pulls through and makes something happen with this issue they got one more shot or it’s going back!

Absolutely disgusted over this.. I really hope autel pulls through and makes something happen with this issue they got one more shot or it’s going back!

First make sure you have the latest firmware. Then without opening the app, just using the controller setup for a flight. Don't start the motors... Using the wheel move over to settings, calibrate your sticks, calibrate your compass, turn novice mode off then go into obstacle avoidance and turn it and front radar off. Then use the back button to exit and start your motors and see if that helps. I had a similar experience... That resolved it. Make sure to pay attention to your RTB height settings after turning off novice mode.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo