Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flipping

moodman

Reaction score
I have been wondering if its possible to do an aerobatic "flip" on the Autel drones. Not sure what stick commands to give the controller if its possible. I would also like to do a barrel roll or other aerobatic moves. I heard that I have to put the drone in a special mode, but what scares me is if I put it in that mode, would I lose control before I learn how to do the moves.

Advice is welcome!

Close your eyes and think very hard that you can do it. But this is only a dream and Autel drones are absolutely incapable of doing this .............. unless the batteries fail at high altitude .......... ....

I have been wondering if its possible to do an aerobatic "flip" on the Autel drones. Not sure what stick commands to give the controller if its possible. I would also like to do a barrel roll or other aerobatic moves. I heard that I have to put the drone in a special mode, but what scares me is if I put it in that mode, would I lose control before I learn how to do the moves.

Advice is welcome!

Like @Eagle928 said, you need an FPV drone for that. I think technically it could definitely do it all it would need is a difference in output between the front and back rotors or the left and right rotors....but there's no way Autel or any non FPV drone will actually let you do it. These types of drones are all about self preservation...FPV drones...not so much.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain