Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware update fails at 64% and gimbal won't work again.

Yike thats sucks, have you tired the manual way , zip file method. I had similar issues with the original FW update on the Lite+ and Nano+ , the fix was to use a formatted SD and the zip file , took less than 20 min to redoo the FW on the Lite+, I got the last FW from @Blade Strike , hopefully we can get the Lite+ zipfile soon. Just make sure you have a green solid led at the end of the update.
Hello thanks for advise. I did not tried zip file. The problem is they dont have firmware on autel website. But i had an idea if the firmware is downloaded and fails only when it is transmitted to the drone. I found files in my cell phone. I opened the zip file and copied them to sd card. But they are only 4 lite air node, lite camera, lite_ground_node_v1.3.27. Maybe the are not all 🤔. And it did not worked.

Hello thanks for advise. I did not tried zip file. The problem is they dont have firmware on autel website. But i had an idea if the firmware is downloaded and fails only when it is transmitted to the drone. I found files in my cell phone. I opened the zip file and copied them to sd card. But they are only 4 lite air node, lite camera, lite_ground_node_v1.3.27. Maybe the are not all 🤔. And it did not worked.
Copy the ZIP as it is, who told you to unzip it?
Just the zip file, directly on SD Card, the drone is unzipping the files, not you.

So i think i am the unlucky one. I did update manualy with zip file. Despite the seller after i noticed him about this problem mentioned in this forum gived me little bit different chronology of steps. The aircaft just started upgrading automaticly without any notifications in the app. But it ended with red blinking lights same like when i do it throu the app online. When it fails on 65% there are blinkong red lights.

On the ground the camera doesn’t “shake”, it moves very slowly side to side in a wandering like movement. Turn on your rule of third lines and you will see it moving constantly side to side.
See this.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials