Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

firmware update 2.5.12

Do I need to run the update on all batteries?
I dont think so, I would try all batteries however, shut down, restart and verify if the update pops up again. In my case the updates keep popping up no matter how times I update. Good Luck and I would call Autel for confirmation.

I dont think so, I would try all batteries however, shut down, restart and verify if the update pops up again. In my case the updates keep popping up no matter how times I update. Good Luck and I would call Autel for confirmation.
never mind, I mis-read that; you didn't say you called Autel.... lol

anyway if I lived down in FL this time of year I would be outside flying all.the.time.

Hmm... i did the update to 2.5.18 and it went fine, my packet versions are different though... the camera and vision packet are not V0.2.30.30 as it says in the patchnotes. Someone else?

Sorry I got tied up with other things. The firmware update had no issues. loaded up and fired up my drone without any issues.
The question was what version your packets show after the update. You can check it on the app.

I also had the same experience when it came to the packs. But no issues.
Ah, i see, that's what i wanted to know. I have no doubt the update will work, it always did. But Autel also has a history in screwing up versions - so i wanted to know if my drone just ignored a few packages or they just screwed up - seems to be the latter ;-)

The question was what version your packets show after the update. You can check it on the app.
Flight control v0.0.4.7
Camera v0.2.30.30
remote control v2.0.04.5
remote control panel v3.0.11.0
image trans v1.1.1.41
remote control image tran v 1.1.1.41
gimbal v0.1.41.0
battery v0.0.12.0
vision module 0.2.30.30
sonar v1.2.1.25
ESC 1-4 v1.0.3.6

Latest threads