Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

max 4T will not update

I may need the same help. My App is at 1.4.39 and thinks its current. AC is at 1.4.0.67

I may need the same help. My App is at 1.4.39 and thinks its current. AC is at 1.4.0.67
Ive had problems with the last two updates, Jan 10ths and Feb 10th updates, back in January I was able to get the files for Autel to be able to download an update the AC and RC manually, if youd like i can share those?? it will get you updated back to Januarys then you have to hook to WIFI and do Over The Air for February's, Sounds kinda crazy but its wht ive have had to do for the the last two months. Im getting good at it. lol

Not working for me, did get to Autel on the hotline and they are sending something, we'll see how it goes with that. Thanks for the effort!

I had to download the new update to a SD card and let the drone sit there powered up for several minutes and then put the SD card in and after the upload finishes let it just set for 15 minutes and then reboot everything

I can't seem to get the aircraft to go into the update mode. Autel has supplied several download versions, placed them on a clean formatted FAT32 card and when inserted nothing happens at all. I know the card gets read as I can see it when I plug the AC into the computer and it gets the DCIM and MISC folders added, it just refuses to update.

Reactions: Steve A
I can't seem to get the aircraft to go into the update mode. Autel has supplied several download versions, placed them on a clean formatted FAT32 card and when inserted nothing happens at all. I know the card gets read as I can see it when I plug the AC into the computer and it gets the DCIM and MISC folders added, it just refuses to update.
did you start the drone and let it set for 2 minutes first? I think that is to let all the boot up process to finish and then insert the card.

also I did a deep format of the SD card, if windows you have to uncheck the quick format

did you start the drone and let it set for 2 minutes first? I think that is to let all the boot up process to finish and then insert the card.

also I did a deep format of the SD card, if windows you have to uncheck the quick format
What version were you on when you began, and what did you upgrade to with the card? Do you still have the link to that version?

Reactions: Steve A
The AC is rev 1.4.0.67, I have revs 1.7.0.111, 1.7.0.51 and 1.6.0.79. I don't have the 8/23 release which would be 1.6.0.71 for the AC and 1.5.0.53 for the RC. If anyone has the 1.5.0.53 RC rev I could backdate the RC and at least pair back to the AC.

It appears to have started on the original release, 1.4.0.76 and 1.4.39 for the app, the RC version showed NA. I did a full format on a 32gb SD card and waited up to five minutes before inserting the card in one minute increments.

What version were you on when you began, and what did you upgrade to with the card? Do you still have the link to that version?
I am not sure what it was as it was a new drone but the upload I did was to ModelC-A_FW_V1.1.54 and I rolled it back to ModelC-A_FW_V1.1.31

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan