Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware package V2.0.12 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Comparing to the current beta firmware V2.0.8, this version resolved the bug that the aircraft keeps ascending/descending during flight when the Starpoint module is blocked. Please make sure you re-calibrate the compass before your 1st flight on this version. If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems with the firmware, please let us know immediately by contacting our customer service at 1-844-MY-AUTEL, email us at [email protected], chat with us online at AutelRobotics.com.Thanks again for your support.

Firmware Beta Download | Autel Robotics

Yippy !!! :) Any idea if the jerky flight in 'Orbit' mode is sorted?

C.B.

Last edited:
Man I hope this version fixes the interference problems I've been having since .08.

Other than the ascending/descending during flight problem being addressed which I had no idea existed I really do not think anything else will have changed. I wonder about the version number jumping from .08 to .12? What happened to inbetween? Hmmm. Well as always I will test this one out sometime today. Temp is suppose to get up in the low 60F this afternoon so might be a good time to burn off a battery or two. :)

Comparing to the current beta firmware V2.0.8, this version resolved the bug that the aircraft keeps ascending/descending during flight when the Starpoint module is blocked. Please make sure you re-calibrate the compass before your 1st flight on this version. If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems with the firmware, please let us know immediately by contacting our customer service at 1-844-MY-AUTEL, email us at [email protected], chat with us online at AutelRobotics.com.Thanks again for your support.

Firmware Beta Download | Autel Robotics
Do you know if we need to be update the batteries again as well?

C.B.

No this only updates Flight Control to V2.00.38
Wait for it to say finished and you will see only one check mark when done. Reboot and you are good to go.

I can't believe nobody's flown with the new fw yet. :eek:

I have 2h45m to go before I can fly mine...:confused:

I'm having a hard time being patient. :D

I updated last night at 10pm, took it outside and did the compass calibration dance, started the motors and took off to about 3ft for a couple seconds. 3 observations: thankfully, no NFZ warnings; it seemed to be pretty rock solid in hover (again); and man...this thing is *loud* at 10:30pm when the whole neighborhood is asleep! :p

2h42m to go now...

Reactions: Squirrel!
I can't believe nobody's flown with the new fw yet. :eek:

I have 2h45m to go before I can fly mine...:confused:

I'm having a hard time being patient. :D

I updated last night at 10pm, took it outside and did the compass calibration dance, started the motors and took off to about 3ft for a couple seconds. 3 observations: thankfully, no NFZ warnings; it seemed to be pretty rock solid in hover (again); and man...this thing is *loud* at 10:30pm when the whole neighborhood is asleep! :p

2h42m to go now...

LOL
Its just another beta update, starting to get pretty old :)

Hi to all, well straight after work I went home and did the NEW V2.0.12 update then took the bird out for a quick test flight, all went good till the end of my flight when the RTH kicked in at 25% battery, the x-star was only 5 feet away from me and only 6 or 7 feet in altitude, but it still wanted to go up, I put the left stick full down then grabbed her, not sure why it wanted to do that but it did, apart from that all is great ;)

Video link of my flight
Happy flying to all ;)

Reactions: Mr $panky
Ok; got to fly thru one battery just now and must say the yaw seems to be back to the quality of the first beta fw. *NO* jerkiness during orbit mode now...YAY!! My exp is set to .4, and all yaw movements seem to flow nicely. The start and end of yaw movements are still just a tiny bit abrupt, but hopefully a different yaw setting will help that. What's really nice is that I can pull out of a yaw maneuver slowly, and line up a shot, and the yaw just slows down...it doesn't jerk all over the place. Nice!!

I did get a couple "video interference" warnings, but they were probably legit since the XSP was on the other side of a few trees from me.

I got *no* app disconnects...YAY!!

I think there's still a small bit of stuttering in the video playback, and still a small amount of "smearing" of the video while yawing. It's pronounced in the app while flying, but only barely perceptible during playback.

Once I get home I'll upload my screen recording and my video to Autel so they can take a look.

Back to work!! :)

Last edited:
This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search or look at the suggested post at the bottom as you are crafting yours. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - https://autelxpilots.com/threads/new-beta-firmware-v2-0-12-is-available.1259/

duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm