Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware 1.4.9 Released today Aug. 4, 2022

Well, that's disappointing AUTEL!
Looks like they want to discourage more people from purchasing ....

After waiting a few months for this latest firmware, I gotta say I’m disappointed with Autel. With their recent silence I was expecting something big outta this firmware…
Exactly the same here, I didn't complain much before but this is plain STUPID AUTEL!

As a result of installing the new version I crashed. Be careful. I hope to write more tomorrow.

One thing to keep in mind with firmware updates. Run ALL calibrations again. I've done this on my Evo II Pro 6k and for sure stayed out of problems by doing that.

One thing to keep in mind with firmware updates. Run ALL calibrations again. I've done this on my Evo II Pro 6k and for sure stayed out of problems by doing that.
My experience is the opposite. The first time I did all the calibrations (4) and my flight ended in a total crash.

I've had quite a few flights last 5 days in a row. Normal flight appears to be just fine. Make sure to do all the calibrations including the remote. Today I tested, pano's, rocket, fade, and circle with no issues. Still need to test hyperlapse and portrait. After last firmware I saw some weird yawing issues where it would sort of keep yawing and not stop after I let go of the stick. After doing this update, I realized I had EXP settings for the sticks. I set them all back to default and have no issues since. So far, knock on wood, this firmware update has been doing ok.

Reactions: enKoDed
What a complete anti climax Autel! I now have a tilted horizon and it still wont fly forward and upwards at the same time! (haven't bothered to check any of the other gripes I had with it)

I had huge hopes for this little device, now I think I'll get rid of it before too long. I bought the Mini 3 a few weeks back which is packed full of features and it flies like a dream. I flew the Nano+ last night after the update and it felt dreadful in comparison.

The update gave us the option to lose the extremely annoying voice and that's about as best as it got for this thing!

Shock horror, still no tracking or night mode even though it was originally offered (and later removed from website and manual and described as a "future
" feature, contrary to original promises)

Well done Autel, well done

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey54