Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware 1.4.9 Released today Aug. 4, 2022

Can't download - seems poorly posted on website. No over the air update available either but firmware number is written with red in the app. My first non DJI drone - a bit dissapointed with Autel technlonogy and buggy software.

Can't download - seems poorly posted on website. No over the air update available either but firmware number is written with red in the app. My first non DJI drone - a bit dissapointed with Autel technlonogy and buggy software.
Have to update the Application FIRST from your store. Once you have the new app, it will do over the air update fine.

again no night mode, no dynamic track
I'm disappointed with this company. I just buy this drone because this function in a small drone. I ride a mountain bike and I would want to make some takes on regular area. I know that the best one is Skydio 2. But is big drone. Not so portable. Now who made this was DJI.

Reactions: olderwolf
Я разочарован этой компанией. Я просто покупаю этот дрон, потому что эта функция в маленьком дроне. Я катаюсь на горном велосипеде, и я хотел бы сделать некоторые снимки на обычной местности. Я знаю, что лучший из них — Skydio 2. Но это большой дрон. Не такой портативный. Теперь, кто сделал это, был DJI.

I'm disappointed with this company. I just buy this drone because this function in a small drone. I ride a mountain bike and I would want to make some takes on regular area. I know that the best one is Skydio 2. But is big drone. Not so portable. Now who made this was DJI.
I am also disappointed and angry. In vain believed the advertisement

This indeed is a big disappointment, for the price we paid for this drone AT LEAST tracking should be included after such long wait. Bad move....

Reactions: olderwolf
Ночной режим не требуется, просто зайдите в настройки Pro и увеличьте ISO и EV.
Nano+ может превратить ночь в день.

Night mode is not required, just go into Pro settings & increase ISO and EV.
The Nano+ can turn night into day.
This I know, I am outraged that the advertised preset mode is missing.

Is there battery upgrade needed for every pack?
Thanks

Answered my own question,...YES you need to update every pack. Good thing it's very fast now
It will prompt you when yo swap the pack and charge level is over 50%.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials