Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Finally!!!

Ansia

Reaction score
yay-its-friday-meme.jpg

What do you guys plan to do this weekend?

I have to go shopping at some point for clothes and design a terrace, but other than that, I plan to do nothing! Just relax, watch a game, enjoy myself.... now how to get rid of the wife for the weekend? ??

• Haha
Reactions: HiloHawaiian
View attachment 5186

What do you guys plan to do this weekend?

I have to go shopping at some point for clothes and design a terrace, but other than that, I plan to do nothing! Just relax, watch a game, enjoy myself.... now how to get rid of the wife for the weekend? ??
Reminds me of something I say everyday! "I woke up this morning with nothing to do and by the evening I had it half done!"

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
Yes. Will intersperse the drone footage with the rest Of what I shoot. The drone allows different perspectives and allows me to get shots closer to the track than I am allowed to physically be.

The track is in the middle of nowhere so there are no flight restrictions. It also helps that I have permission from the track manager to fly it as long as I am not directly over the track or the spectators.

Reactions: Ansia and Tufargon
It’s about 90F today, not too bad!
I’m trying to complete our final, complete and total move to Carefree, AZ. Only 43 boxes left to unpack...............

Moving is one of the most unpleasant things we all must do in life. There’s no way to paint lipstick on this pig, it just flips the finger at us! Have fun folks!

• Sad
Reactions: Ansia
It’s about 90F today, not too bad!
I’m trying to complete our final, complete and total move to Carefree, AZ. Only 43 boxes left to unpack...............

Moving is one of the most unpleasant things we all must do in life. There’s no way to paint lipstick on this pig, it just flips the finger at us! Have fun folks!
On my patio under an insulated top and in the shade. Have fun unpacking....

buch
0715181758_HDR.jpg

I loved when I lived in AZ and people used to tell me (that had never been in a dry heat) it's a dry heat. I would tell them stick your head in the oven and tell me it's JUST dry heat. ;)

• Haha
Stay hydrated, buddy. Dry heat are really dangerous.
LOL. Dry heat, if it’s 20F more than wet heat, it’s still incredibly HOT!!! I found out the hard way working outside in 104F heat. I got dizzy after an hour. I have to drink more water than in Hawaii, and b/c the dryness affects your skin, you can get sunburn REALLY fast, like in 10 min.....

What kind of rabbits are those down there, they look skinny ?
Do they hunt them during hunting season? If so you would need a few just to make a good rabbit stew judging from the size of that rabbit LOL

When I first moved to AZ we had one of these type of prickly pear cactus in the backyard. I knew nothing about them and thought wow that looks so smooth so I rubbed my hands all over it. OMG don't ever do that!!! I was picking out basically invisible splinters out of my hands for 2 weeks and everything I touched for that same period would dig all of them deeper into my hands.
101728923.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain