Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

autel explorer app mission question

ThatOneShepster

Reaction score
Hello. ive been flying for a bit and i had a probably pretty dumb question ive just now asked. But can i load pre made missions that were made by a third party onto my autel explorer app? let someone else design a mission or flight plan they want and i can upload onto my device and fly it rather then making the mission plan myself in situ. If i remember correctly i heard that DJIs own flight app can do that to some extent, is there a way to do that with the autel app.

Hello. ive been flying for a bit and i had a probably pretty dumb question ive just now asked. But can i load pre made missions that were made by a third party onto my autel explorer app? let someone else design a mission or flight plan they want and i can upload onto my device and fly it rather then making the mission plan myself in situ. If i remember correctly i heard that DJIs own flight app can do that to some extent, is there a way to do that with the autel app.
To my knowledge, the only thing you can load/import is a KML file that helps to create a survey. Unless things have changed, you can't even transfer missions created in Autel Explorer from one device to another.

Might look into DroneLink, it has a beta version for iOS that works well and is growing it's capabilities

Thanks Malli. im just trying to branch out my knowledge a bit further from the basics of the app. Maybe find out how to do more advanced features and use them.
i sure will Dave. does dronelink work on android though? and does it link up to autel drones? i checked their page out and it only shows DJI drones and the parrot anafi as supported.

Thanks Malli. im just trying to branch out my knowledge a bit further from the basics of the app. Maybe find out how to do more advanced features and use them.
i sure will Dave. does dronelink work on android though? and does it link up to autel drones? i checked their page out and it only shows DJI drones and the parrot anafi as supported.
Android version of DroneLink not released, yet.
DL and iOS beta does link up to EVO II Pro. I'm currently using / testing.
I understand a Android version is in development, stay tuned.
As a side note, DL's customer service is outstanding.

You can try UgCS. It's complicated but learnable.

You can try UgCS. It's complicated but learnable.

I don't see Autel currently listed as supported drones. Perhaps this is in beta.

I used DroneLink with my Mavic Mini great product! It has been painful waiting for the Android version to be released. I will be using it again once it is available for Android! Please hurry!!

Reactions: DaveMH

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials