Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo2 v.2 Official FW Release (V. 2.4.35 2023-03-22)

Make sure "elevation optimization" is turned off. Not sure if it works the same in corridor missions, but in polygon, it adds obliques at the end of the mission when it is on.

Did you happen to check to see if the Smart controller is able to receive power from a power brick while in use?
Ok. Yes, as long as you plug in the 60W adapter.

Make sure "elevation optimization" is turned off. Not sure if it works the same in corridor missions, but in polygon, it adds obliques at the end of the mission when it is on.

Did you happen to check to see if the Smart controller is able to receive power from a power brick while in use?
ok. I have always been able to plug the Smart Controllers into my Jackery units as long as I use the 60W adapter. I will confirm later this morning.

V. 2.4.35 2023-03-22

What's New​

New Features​

• Added Corridor mission
  • Added coordinated turn in Missions (* During all mission flights, the aircraft can make continuous turns without stopping)

Bug Fixes and Optimizations​

• Optimized the user experience in Waypoint, Rectangular, Oblique missions
  • Fixed other known issues
Notes
To fully utilize all the new features in the V2.4.35 firmware, it is important to install Autel Explorer V2 before updating the firmware. Note that Autel Explorer (without V2) is NOT compatible with this firmware version.

V2 Official Firmware-Autel Robotics Camera Drone, Quadcopter & UAV for Sale | Leader in Drones
When I follow the provided link, I am only seeing version 2.3.23. What am I missing?
1680029555762.png

When I follow the provided link, I am only seeing version 2.3.23. What am I missing?

Well, it looks like Autel's website is having a bad day. Notice the beta is listed there. So, probably something is going wrong with their server and you are seeing an old page. The first post in this thread is what it is supposed to look like. I would give it some time and see if it resolves.

Only 1 of the Rinex.obs files contains data, the last one. All 3 flights were flown with the RTK puck attached, correct? I think one of the problems with the previous beta was that the .obs files were not written. You got 1 out of 3 which is confusing.
Interesting. I didn’t check them. RTK was enabled and supposedly worked for all 3 flights. According to the Smart Controller, it should have been logged in and working in FIX position. I am assuming the first flight contains data and subsequent flights didn’t. I will need to try this again.

Interesting. I didn’t check them. RTK was enabled and supposedly worked for all 3 flights. According to the Smart Controller, it should have been logged in and working in FIX position. I am assuming the first flight contains data and subsequent flights didn’t. I will need to try this again.
Was it a 3 battery mission?

Well, it looks like Autel's website is having a bad day. Notice the beta is listed there. So, probably something is going wrong with their server and you are seeing an old page. The first post in this thread is what it is supposed to look like. I would give it some time and see if it resolves.

It looks like the page is back up this morning.

3 separate flights, 1 battery change.
It's being reported elsewhere this morning that the .obs files are generally not being written. As was the case with the beta. With the beta, the problem was reported to Autel and despite the over 6 months between beta and official, they did not fix it. In earlier firmware, they went back and forth a couple times with this same problem. Doesn't give you a lot of confidence.

If you just do RTK, and the accuracies are working out as expected, you should be okay. Fallback to ppk is not an option without the .obs though.

It's being reported elsewhere this morning that the .obs files are generally not being written. As was the case with the beta. With the beta, the problem was reported to Autel and despite the over 6 months between beta and official, they did not fix it. In earlier firmware, they went back and forth a couple times with this same problem. Doesn't give you a lot of confidence.

If you just do RTK, and the accuracies are working out as expected, you should be okay. Fallback to ppk is not an option without the .obs though.
I checked the files from test flights. The first and second test flights (same battery) did not write .bin, .obs, and .mrk files. The third test flight (after battery change) did write .bin, .obs, and .mrk files. Not sure what was going on. Fortunately, I strictly use RTK only.

Attachments

• 2023-03-29_11-24-22.jpg
    2023-03-29_11-24-22.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 3

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58