Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO2 Gimbal Pitch Dial Isn't Moving The Camera, but 1 degree. Adjusting Gimbal sensitivity has no effect. FIXED ISSUE.

quinn karter

Reaction score
EDITED see below: My evo 2 gimbal pitch dial/wheel can only move the cameras pitch by maybe 1 degree per minute. I adjusted the gimbal sensitivity setting, and nothing changed. The dial still moves the gimbal only one degree, super super almost imperceptibly slow. The touch screen gimbal pitch slider works fine. The camera moves up and down as it would with the gimbal dial on the remote. But the remotes gimbal dial just isn't responding. There is nothing wrong with the gimbal itself. It's the gimbal dial on the remote. I even calibrated the remote. That didn't work. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO?

Edit: PROBLEM CORRECTED: Because it was a new remote, I updated the firmware for the remote and the aircraft. I'm guessing, but I think the firmware on both the remote and aircraft have to match. So, now it works. At least I learned we can control the gimbal pitch on the app screen itself. There is a small icon to the left of the popup camera controls. You touch that gimbal icon and then a gimbal pitch function appears on the screen.

Last edited:
EDITED see below: My evo 2 gimbal pitch dial/wheel can only move the cameras pitch by maybe 1 degree per minute. I adjusted the gimbal sensitivity setting, and nothing changed. The dial still moves the gimbal only one degree, super super almost imperceptibly slow. The touch screen gimbal pitch slider works fine. The camera moves up and down as it would with the gimbal dial on the remote. But the remotes gimbal dial just isn't responding. There is nothing wrong with the gimbal itself. It's the gimbal dial on the remote. I even calibrated the remote. That didn't work. ANY IDEAS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO?

Edit: PROBLEM CORRECTED: Because it was a new remote, I updated the firmware for the remote and the aircraft. I'm guessing, but I think the firmware on both the remote and aircraft have to match. So, now it works. At least I learned we can control the gimbal pitch on the app screen itself. There is a small icon to the left of the popup camera controls. You touch that gimbal icon and then a gimbal pitch function appears on the screen.
Have the exact same issue! Thanks for providing a possible solution!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58