Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Yes i believe in Him !!

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In France we say "patience is mother of wisdom"
Well, I'm patient!
Autel, had told us that the EVO would not be commercialized until June 2018 (Q2)
And then where is the problem, we are the 30th of May ??
I stay and I will remain faithful to Autel Robotics, even if I have to wait until September.
Imagine ... If the EVO is not perfect ... They will not be able to handle customer returns ??
They can not afford DJI, they are a small company, and we have to help them.
So it is better to be patient and wait for a drone, well made and reliable with the best camera on the market ...
Why to always complain all the time ... NO?
I give my trust to Autel Robotics ..Once Again !!
EVO is my futur Baby .
I'm so sorry for my Basic English

Francis Lacroix ....From France

Attachments

• Canyon du Verdon.jpg
    Canyon du Verdon.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
I agree with you my friend. I have spent some time looking at Mavic pro videos and they are just not as good as Autel in my opinion.

Reactions: Franlac
Like many, I too wonder what's going on with the EVO. From the videos I've seen, the release should be sooner than later however, I would not be surprised if it's delayed. I think the software/firmware is at issue and they want to make sure it's perfect before release. I have two awesome X-Star Premiums so I'm in no great rush for the EVO, and probably won't get one until sometime next year and after I see the first wave of reviews. I waited on the X-Star until the firmware was "perfected" and I could not be happier. I too refuse to be swayed to the "Dark Side" as I do believe the EVO is coming at some point this year. Only Autel can tell when that will be. Support Autel! They will have a superior product and the customer service is hard to beat.

Like many, I too wonder what's going on with the EVO. From the videos I've seen, the release should be sooner than later however, I would not be surprised if it's delayed. I think the software/firmware is at issue and they want to make sure it's perfect before release. I have two awesome X-Star Premiums so I'm in no great rush for the EVO, and probably won't get one until sometime next year and after I see the first wave of reviews. I waited on the X-Star until the firmware was "perfected" and I could not be happier. I too refuse to be swayed to the "Dark Side" as I do believe the EVO is coming at some point this year. Only Autel can tell when that will be. Support Autel! They will have a superior product and the customer service is hard to beat.
Yes i'ts my perfect opinion !! wait and see ...

Well, I'm patient!
Autel, had told us that the EVO would not be commercialized until June 2018 (Q2)
And then where is the problem, we are the 30th of May ??
I stay and I will remain faithful to Autel Robotics, even if I have to wait until September.
Imagine ... If the EVO is not perfect ... They will not be able to handle customer returns ??
They can not afford DJI, they are a small company, and we have to help them.
So it is better to be patient and wait for a drone, well made and reliable with the best camera on the market ...
Why to always complain all the time ... NO?
I give my trust to Autel Robotics ..Once Again !!
EVO is my futur Baby .
I'm so sorry for my Basic English

THEY have 10,000 pre orders already, I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for these guys. someone needs to knock DJI off their perch and show them theres a new sheriff in town!! they are doin some funny stuff I do not like!!

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
DJI just keeps cranking out stuff every couple months. I still read the DJI portion of this website because I started out with a Phantom 2 Vision (which I still have but never fly). The complaints are non-stop, and the customer - no - service is overwhelming. I'll stay here thank you very much. Actually, I don't need a new drone anyway, but I never needed a drone, I just wanted it. My XSP continues to do exactly what I want it to and I'm happy. :D

Reactions: Downunderpilot
Couldn't agree more.

Personally before buying a drone, I was absolutely committed to spend at least 30 hours researching and critising between Autel and dji.

After spending most of my working life in customer service, the reality of after sales service was striking between the two.

Yes dji has a platform which you can change lens. That was attractive to me.

The absolute was impossible to escape.
Customer service rating with Autel was literally impossible to beat.

Even though I have no warranty, I have customer service. That's all that matters.

'm not going anywhere though.

Last edited:
Well, I'm patient!

Where did you see Autel state that the Evo would be released in June? Please provide a link...

There is no actual link but on several videos the Autel people have said late 2nd quarter which would but it in June. Its a waiting game and not much anyone can do but wait.

There is no actual link but on several videos the Autel people have said late 2nd quarter which would but it in June. Its a waiting game and not much anyone can do but wait.

OK, do do you have a link to a video where AUTEL said late 2nd quarter? I hear many people claiming different dates, but I do not hear any dates coming from Autel themselves. Only rumors.

Not handy. There are several videos posted here but you would have to go through them and listen to what the Autel reps talk about.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo