Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO RTK PPK help

I am attaching the * .obs file relating to a photogrammetric survey carried out this morning.
If you give me your email address, I will share a link to download a video relating to a photogrammetry mission where I demonstrate that the obs file does not contain any useful data.

¡¡Hola!!

Mi Evo RTK finalmente está aquí y después de algunos vuelos no puedo hacer que el EVO capture los datos de Rinex para PPK. El EVO no se iniciará si tiene RTK habilitado y no tiene conexión a RTK. Lo cual debería estar bien porque no quiero RTK. Solo quiero los datos GPS precisos para permitir PPK. La única forma en que el EVO vuela es con RTK desactivado y solo se proporcionan los datos de GPS estándar. Se crea un archivo Rinex para cada vuelo que se inicia pero los datos no están en el archivo.

¿Algunas ideas? ¿Que me estoy perdiendo aqui? El firmware es el último.

Hola, lograste capturar los datos del rinex? Si es así, cómo lo hiciste

¡¡Hola!!

Mi Evo RTK finalmente está aquí y después de algunos vuelos no puedo hacer que el EVO capture los datos de Rinex para PPK. El EVO no se iniciará si tiene RTK habilitado y no tiene conexión a RTK. Lo cual debería estar bien porque no quiero RTK. Solo quiero los datos GPS precisos para permitir PPK. La única forma en que el EVO vuela es con RTK desactivado y solo se proporcionan los datos de GPS estándar. Se crea un archivo Rinex para cada vuelo que se inicia pero los datos no están en el archivo.

¿Algunas ideas? ¿Que me estoy perdiendo aqui? El firmware es el último.

Hola, lograste capturar los datos del rinex? Si es así, cómo lo hiciste

I bought an Autel Evo 2 PRO RTK v3 about a year ago. During this time I only used ground control points. At the end of the year I decided to test the missions again to process with ppk. I got errors when running missions that required more than 1 battery.
I found that the error is that the .obs file only writes data to the first battery. After changing the battery and continuing the mission, no more information is recorded in the .obs file. This causes errors in Emlid Studio and RedToolBox that do not process due to lack of records in the file, which only record data from the first flight. The other rinex files record information from all mission flights, I only reported the error in the .obs file.
This week I'm going to do a test, with each battery change, I'm going to delete the .obs file from the memory card, forcing the drone system to create a new file and record the information. Then, during processing, I will combine this information into just one file. I have already reported this error to Autel by email. Let's wait for their response.

Sorry for my English, I'm from Brazil.
Hug to everyone!

Hello friend,

Do you know if anything has already been developed to overcome this situation?
I know in my v2 rtk models, it creates a separate directory with the .bin, .obs and .mrk file as well as all the images for each battery change

On my RTK v3 it creates a folder for the mission, all the photos are inside, but the .obs file only has records of the first flight. After switching to the second battery, the file no longer writes logs to .obs but normally writes to .mrtk

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles