Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo lite vs evo lite plus

gasquetmike

Reaction score
I've been thinking about buying the evo lite plus but looked at the specs between the lite and the lite plus. I'm not good with figuring out all the specs but it sure looks like the lite has better specs than the lite plus? Lite has a bigger sensor,1/1.28 vs 1" more mega pix photos, 50 vs 20 a 4 axis gimble vs 3 , etc etc? What am I missing? The lite plus is more money so I assume its the better drone?

I've been thinking about buying the evo lite plus but looked at the specs between the lite and the lite plus. I'm not good with figuring out all the specs but it sure looks like the lite has better specs than the lite plus? Lite has a bigger sensor,1/1.28 vs 1" more mega pix photos, 50 vs 20 a 4 axis gimble vs 3 , etc etc? What am I missing? The lite plus is more money so I assume its the better drone?
The Lite+ has a bigger camera 1" vs the Lite's .8" camera.... 1/1.28 is a fraction 1 divided by 1.28 = .78125.

The 50 megapixel spec is misleading. The Lite functions in everyday use as a 12.5mp camera using pixel binning..... it takes four tiny pixels and makes them into one big pixel. The Lite+ is a real 20mp camera with natively larger pixels which should produce better results.

I still find the Lite intriguing with its 4 axis gimbal and RYYB technology. The camera is the same as to one in the Nano+ and is getting some excellent results. To my knowledge though.... there are just about no Autel EVO LIte's out in the field yet, all the reviews online are for the Lite+. My guess is that they are still working the bugs out of the gimbal as it is one of a kind in its ability to shoot in a vertical position.

The Lite+ has a bigger camera 1" vs the Lite's .8" camera.... 1/1.28 is a fraction 1 divided by 1.28 = .78125.

The 50 megapixel spec is misleading. The Lite functions in everyday use as a 12.5mp camera using pixel binning..... it takes four tiny pixels and makes them into one big pixel. The Lite+ is a real 20mp camera with natively larger pixels which should produce better results.

I still find the Lite intriguing with its 4 axis gimbal and RYYB technology. The camera is the same as to one in the Nano+ and is getting some excellent results. To my knowledge though.... there are just about no Autel EVO LIte's out in the field yet, all the reviews online are for the Lite+. My guess is that they are still working the bugs out of the gimbal as it is one of a kind in its ability to shoot in a vertical position.
Thank you SOOO much! Very good info! Ive narrowed it down to the evo lite plus or nano plus...now if i can just get one...

Thank you SOOO much! Very good info! Ive narrowed it down to the evo lite plus or nano plus...now if i can just get one...
You are welcome.... The Lite+ is basically a pro drone and is hard to beat. It will be a beast in the wind and give you consistently good photos and video.

The Nano+ also has a great camera and would serve you well. As a sub 249gram drone, it is easy to transport. It will have a harder time giving you a level horizon in the wind and there will be more days where you won't want to fly it for fear of losing it. The Nano+ is a little overpriced for what you get but I may buy one anyway.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo