Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

distortion in Evo Lite Plus footage?

websiteauthor

Reaction score
I did the firmware update 3 days ago for the Evo Lite Plus, then took it out to fly. I'm seeing a distortion in all video taken since then; it almost looks like prop shadows but it is constant, no matter what direction I'm facing (into sun, away, to the side, etc.) Is this the jitter issue that people have been describing? See it in the following clip.

Is there a way to force the Lite Plus to re-update its firmware? Wondering if there was a problem with the firmware update I did.

Not sure if it's prop flicker, do they look the same?

TO be honest there is something wrong generally.
You have a really bad jello in the video, was it really windy or You had ND filter on?
It looks like prop flicker but also may be related to something else - io think You have there some really bad vibrations.
Check Your propellers, engines and if gimbal is properly in place, maybe if You will eliminate that jello the problem will be gone.

It was not too windy - 11-13 mph winds. I don't think it's prop shadows because it was consistent throughout allthe video I shot, regardless what direction the drone was facing. The jelly is definately a problem too.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller