Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Pro Enterprise

By the way - Enterprise is much noisier with that new larger props (probably because of some props overlap)

It is being reported by dealers that it is quieter due to lower RPM. I don't know why you would think there is prop overlap. Clearly not side to side. I can't see front to back.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-14 07.53.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 07.53.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Are you referring to the cracking occuring because Autel didn't use a thin headed screw or a molded in cavety underneeth the shell joint? If so, I don't think that has anything to do with the arm joint.

The body is prone to cracking - halzucati's question is relevant.

Please do share what you know. I have paid for an enterprise pre-order and would be interested to know about the cracking you are referring to if it's not the issue I mentioned.

Sorry, I can't comment on the cause(s), but it's a well documented problem.

Overall, the Enterprise series looks like a solid buy for those of us that need it - hopefully none of these things will be issues.

I just watched the intro video Autel released with Jon McBride and he briefly mentions that the base of the arms are more robust. That may help answer halzucati's question, but it would be nice to know if anything was beefed up on the body side as well.

As far as the shell cracking issue, you may be right that it's not applicable here. Minor stress, such as simple battery swaps, can cause cracks though, so I'm hoping all of this was considered in the redesign.

I don't want you to second guess your purchase - I think you'll be fine.

This is the area I'm wondering about. It looks like it may be composite, with parts being held together with screws or more than one component.
Anyone know if this is the same in the new Enterprise Version, or have another view/better view of this area?

Picture from

Cicero24's post here: EVO II Cracking Cause

AEE6DD91-D2D6-42A4-AC9C-472791AFC393.jpeg

From my review of tech cases, this area is not of concern. I’ve seen cases of cracked body’s sound screw holes.

most of these cases, the same as DJI, are improper torque used. The causes stress cracks around screws. Unlike dji the are around the outer shell and not around motor mounts or any other critical structure.

I’m still out camping and have very little satellite data.

I will ask engineering about the arm joint when I return. (9.27)

Hey @Blade Strike, thanks for posting.

A few random questions when you get the time...

- What's the real world flight time like compared to the non Enterprise models? Bonus points if you setup autonomous missions for both and fly them in the same conditions :)

Hi @Blade Strike, any chance we can twist your arm to setup a flight time comparison with the v1/v2 using waypoints? :D

It is being reported by dealers that it is quieter due to lower RPM. I don't know why you would think there is prop overlap. Clearly not side to side. I can't see front to back.
While I can only compare it with my DJI, I find the Evo Enterprise to be extremely quiet.

My Enterprise is the quietest drone I own... some strange prop harmonics at times in wind.. but very quiet.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Just received my EVO 2 Pro Enterprise, and have a question.
When powering up the Controller and Drone I get an error "Remote control and aircraft disconnected" I can control the gimbal but nothing else. also to note no video is visible along with zero telemetry is available.Smart Controller error.png
I try and re-pair the two and get the same result. am I doing something wrong?

Just received my EVO 2 Pro Enterprise, and have a question.
When powering up the Controller and Drone I get an error "Remote control and aircraft disconnected" I can control the gimbal but nothing else. also to note no video is visible along with zero telemetry is available.View attachment 11930
I try and re-pair the two and get the same result. am I doing something wrong?
Please go to general, software update. Please update firmware and app on craft.

Reactions: Martyc6

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Football Bat