Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Pro Enterprise

Dave Pitman

Reaction score
By the way - Enterprise is much noisier with that new larger props (probably because of some props overlap)

It is being reported by dealers that it is quieter due to lower RPM. I don't know why you would think there is prop overlap. Clearly not side to side. I can't see front to back.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-14 07.53.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-09-14 07.53.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

SARty

Reaction score
Are you referring to the cracking occuring because Autel didn't use a thin headed screw or a molded in cavety underneeth the shell joint? If so, I don't think that has anything to do with the arm joint.

The body is prone to cracking - halzucati's question is relevant.

SARty

Reaction score
Please do share what you know. I have paid for an enterprise pre-order and would be interested to know about the cracking you are referring to if it's not the issue I mentioned.

Sorry, I can't comment on the cause(s), but it's a well documented problem.

Overall, the Enterprise series looks like a solid buy for those of us that need it - hopefully none of these things will be issues.

I just watched the intro video Autel released with Jon McBride and he briefly mentions that the base of the arms are more robust. That may help answer halzucati's question, but it would be nice to know if anything was beefed up on the body side as well.

As far as the shell cracking issue, you may be right that it's not applicable here. Minor stress, such as simple battery swaps, can cause cracks though, so I'm hoping all of this was considered in the redesign.

I don't want you to second guess your purchase - I think you'll be fine.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VegasDroneVideo