Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Pro Enterprise

Blade Strike

Autel Enterprise Support
Reaction score
Website
auteldrones.com
I just received the new EVO II Pro Enterprise. The main airframe externally looks almost identical to a standard EVO II except for the accessories data port. Internally, hardware has been added to accept the Enterprise accessories and provides an ADS-B receiver. The Enterprise models are v2 version of the EVO II airframe. This means that they will support 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz bands. These band are user selectable and can be set to auto to allow the system to find the cleaner band.

The CF arms are a new addition to the Enterprise line. It not just for bling factor, these arms are stronger and longer. This allows the craft to run slightly larger motors and swing bigger props to allow for additional REAL world flight times, utilizing the EVO II battery.

Accessories that were included in this bundle are:

• Rugged Hard Case
  • V2 Smart Controller
  • Loudspeaker
  • Anti-collision Light
  • RTK
  • Floodlight
I’m going to hold off on some of the hard specs until I get some further information on the craft. I will be putting it through its paces over the next few weeks. This is also my first experience with a “v2” craft so will be testing the reliability of the signal compared to the v1.

I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

(Again, Please understand the craft is very new to me and I have yet to get a full list of operating hardware and software specs.)

Attachments

• IMG_5889.JPEG
    IMG_5889.JPEG
    3 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5890.JPEG
    IMG_5890.JPEG
    3.7 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5892.JPEG
    IMG_5892.JPEG
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5893.JPEG
    IMG_5893.JPEG
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5895.JPEG
    IMG_5895.JPEG
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5899.JPEG
    IMG_5899.JPEG
    2.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5900.JPEG
    IMG_5900.JPEG
    3.3 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5902.JPEG
    IMG_5902.JPEG
    4.1 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5904.JPEG
    IMG_5904.JPEG
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5905.JPEG
    IMG_5905.JPEG
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
Wonder if those CF arms can be used on the non enterprise models 🤔

Hey @Blade Strike, thanks for posting.

A few random questions when you get the time...

- What's the real world flight time like compared to the non Enterprise models? Bonus points if you setup autonomous missions for both and fly them in the same conditions :)
- What's the weight difference between the models?
- How does the hard case compare size wise with the GPC?

Thank you.

Reactions: edgardcafe
I was planning on something like that next weekend when I have a little more time.. going through the basics right now and trying to find any major bugs in the US version of software.

I can do other two request today.

Looks good.

Will this version have a faster onboard processor to allow for faster photo stitching and processing?
Will the current Evo 2 batteries work in this model?
Thanks, looking forward to the info!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bug's I've seen in The Current version of the Autel Explorer

1. Picture type (single, burst, etc.) becomes unavailable during use and can only be re-enabled by clicking the Autel icon in the top left corner to go back to the app dashboard and then opening the camera again.

2. H.264 / H.265 selection does not persist between app sessions. Reverts to H.264 after app close and re-open.

3. Connection between the controller and the app and the Android device is not recognized if the controller is connected before the remote and the airframe are connected. This can be resolved by unplugging and replugging the connection cable between the remote and the android device.

4. Autel App does not auto-launch if the remote is plugged into the android device before it's connected to the airframe. The app can launch manually but will not connect unless the connection cable from the remote to the android device is unplugged and replugged.

5. Zoom in picture mode function has 30second delay and sometimes fails by saying the configuration command was not accepted.

6. Grid overlay shrinks from full screen to 1/10 screen and centered after switching from map screen to camera screen and back. Will not restore to normal size unless the Explorer app is closed and re-opened.

7. Camera options sometimes lock until the app is focus changed. (going to the app home screen and then back), or going to the settings screen. Until this is done the camera options are greyed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good.

Will this version have a faster onboard processor to allow for faster photo stitching and processing?
Will the current Evo 2 batteries work in this model?
Thanks, looking forward to the info!
It’s the same internal except for some small hardware changes to allow for the enterprise attachments. It has longer arms, bigger motors and swings bigger props .
Yes same batteries as the standard evo ii

Incredible, that’s loud for 1000’ft out.

Is it voice transmitted from the Smartcontroller to the Evo 2?

Nice, now I’m thinking of getting the enterprise setup.
Paul

Thanks for putting this together and answering questions. I understand you may not be able to answer but I will ask anyways. Do you have an idea what the package costs are going to be in US dollars?

Thanks for putting this together and answering questions. I understand you may not be able to answer but I will ask anyways. Do you have an idea what the package costs are going to be in US dollars?

Pricing and pre-ordering is open.

It’s the same internal except for some small hardware changes to allow for the enterprise attachments. It has longer arms, bigger motors and swings bigger props .
Yes same batteries as the standard evo ii
Does the Enterprise airframe have the same size (or exactly the same) ESC as the standard version, controlling the larger motors? If so, will there be an upgrade path to the CF arms, larger motors, larger props?

Does the Enterprise airframe have the same size (or exactly the same) ESC as the standard version, controlling the larger motors? If so, will there be an upgrade path to the CF arms, larger motors, larger props?
I will have to check with engineering regarding the esc but no planes for upgrade path though.

this has been asked a few times and the answer was no.

How close are these from release?
Will we see some close up flying so we can see the flight characteristics? Starting speed. Elevation speed. Stopping speed. Prop Wash, etc.
Also wondering about real world flight times and stability. From the looks of the physical upgrades it should provide more acceleration, control and stability.
Also, have the frame joints where the arms meet the body been reinforced or are they the same? Seems like the bigger motors and longer arms will increase the stress at that joint.

I will have to check with engineering regarding the esc but no planes for upgrade path though.

this has been asked a few times and the answer was no.
Still there is the same amperage at specification and at stick inside accu bay. So probably same ESC.
Question is if PID tunings were changed. But also after previous change in proppeler pitch (low-noise props) seems to haven't been any change in FW.

By the way - Enterprise is much noisier with that new larger props (probably because of some props overlap)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials