Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Pro Enterprise

Please go to general, software update. Please update firmware and app on craft.
When initiating the firmware update on SC I get Version check failed. I also made sure I am connected to the internet via Wi-Fi. Do get the Firmware on an SD card and load it that way?

When initiating the firmware update on SC I get Version check failed. I also made sure I am connected to the internet via Wi-Fi. Do get the Firmware on an SD card and load it that way?
Let’s try a factory reset.. close out the explorer app and go into the tablet settings .. look for backup / reset. Reset back to factory

Let’s try a factory reset.. close out the explorer app and go into the tablet settings .. look for backup / reset. Reset back to factory
The firmware update still fails after the SC factory reset, I verified I do have internet connectivity, as well as logged into the APP and setup my profile. Just cant seem to get paired to the aircraft.

The firmware update still fails after the SC factory reset, I verified I do have internet connectivity, as well as logged into the APP and setup my profile. Just cant seem to get paired to the aircraft.
What app version are you seeing .

APP Version V1.0.60 the firmware version when I hit it to check it it shows Device disconnected. I assume it is looking at the aircraft.
Why don’t you call our customer service. They should be able to help you a little faster than going back and forth via the forum.

Reactions: Martyc6
Outstanding! Now just make sure everything is updated.
Got it all updated, and took it up for a battery. Had 2 disconnects, (camera stopped displaying) but I could control the aircraft and land without it returning on its own. Thoughts? It’s dark now so I’m done till tomorrow morning.

Got it all updated, and took it up for a battery. Had 2 disconnects, (camera stopped displaying) but I could control the aircraft and land without it returning on its own. Thoughts? It’s dark now so I’m done till tomorrow morning.
Others have reported that connection issues were fixed by using the beta firmware at the bottom of the page here:

Bought a Nanuk 923 for my Enterprise and PE foam. Just finished setup and it took me while to do it..anyway, it’s no perfect but works for now. Smaller case and not so heavy but of course fits just 4 batteries, SC and Drone.

Attachments

• 45AF706E-BA9A-43F9-85C6-62BE3D086242.jpeg
    45AF706E-BA9A-43F9-85C6-62BE3D086242.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
  • CD8EA337-5D1B-43E3-B252-38A666BDB407.jpeg
    CD8EA337-5D1B-43E3-B252-38A666BDB407.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 9D36689B-D56D-4AE6-BE9A-17CF8459CAC2.jpeg
    9D36689B-D56D-4AE6-BE9A-17CF8459CAC2.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
Others have reported that connection issues were fixed by using the beta firmware at the bottom of the page here:
Welp, I'm at a loss, the Aircraft, and SC appear to be all up to date. I can turn the SC on, then the Aircraft it connects for 5 seconds and up to a minute, then it Disconnects but you can still activate the Props and control the gimbal! @Blade Strike thanks for your help I've sent in a video as well as screen shots of the firm ware, and @advexure waiting on a reply from your support team which I sent the same video to.

I know its crazy early on the west coast but figured I'd post anyways.

I'm thinking of trying to load the BETA and try it out....

thoughts?

Welp, I'm at a loss, the Aircraft, and SC appear to be all up to date. I can turn the SC on, then the Aircraft it connects for 5 seconds and up to a minute, then it Disconnects but you can still activate the Props and control the gimbal! @Blade Strike thanks for your help I've sent in a video as well as screen shots of the firm ware, and @advexure waiting on a reply from your support team which I sent the same video to.

I know its crazy early on the west coast but figured I'd post anyways.

I'm thinking of trying to load the BETA and try it out....

thoughts?
Hi @Martyc6, have you tried putting a clean V2.1.5.7 firmware on the aircraft and SC via a BIN file update from a Micro SD?

Hi @Martyc6, have you tried putting a clean V2.1.5.7 firmware on the aircraft and SC via a BIN file update from a Micro SD?
Yes I have, I have completed it with all 3 batteries with no success, still get connected from 5 seconds to maybe a minute (Just enough time to capture the firmware versions) then it disconnects.

Autel has been great, and I know I need to be patient for west coast time to catch up.

Sorry for the delayed response.

As advexure suggested please download .57 and unzip to a clean sd.

Power on RC first and then craft. Sit at splash and wait for a few minutes. You will see a black box stating it’s downloading firmware.

Here’s a link to the package, Model-C_WiMaxPad_FW_V2.1.57.zip

Sorry for the delayed response.

As advexure suggested please download .57 and unzip to a clean sd.

Power on RC first and then craft. Sit at splash and wait for a few minutes. You will see a black box stating it’s downloading firmware.

Here’s a link to the package, Model-C_WiMaxPad_FW_V2.1.57.zip
The RC isn’t plugged in by chance?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg