Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II E w/ RTK General Questions

jmason702

Reaction score
I just spoak with a guy that sells Autel Enterprize and Matrice 300 and Micro Drone, He said (and don't believe it) But I told him you're a PRO, about what is happing and said to send him the telemetry please, If you can share that with me of course, and said if this is happing you get a lemon and need to return it, as he has never heard of this happing...

elphtrooper

Reaction score
Something really seems off. Still on v.2.3.8 ?
Yes and it is still prompting me for v2.3.8 Even though it's already on there. This has been the case the entire time and if I do it then I will lose connection to the drone, basically starting a whole process over again.

elphtrooper

Reaction score
WOW, have you considered a replacement? Will your seller replace the drone if need be?
That may end up being what happens but that's what just occurred with the Yuneec (long story). I feel like I basically just walked myself into the same and it's not the resellers fault. Big drone companies don't seem to be any different than other big companies.

elphtrooper

Reaction score
WOW, have you considered a replacement? Will your seller replace the drone if need be?
That may end up being what happens but that's what just occurred with the Yuneec (long story). I feel like I basically just walked myself into the same and it's not the resellers fault. Big drone companies don't seem to be any different than other big companies
I can also get you in contact with him
So he's just looking for the logs off the controller? That's what I just sent to Angel from Autel I'll send you a link soon.

Reactions: jmason702

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
perrydillard